The brains of your technology ecosystem, Crestron Control Solutions ensure that everything in the room that makes your organization work–from A/V to conferencing, lighting, and temperature–works together seamlessly. Designed to help you deliver consistent, intuitive in-room experiences–from a single room to a global footprint. Intelligently. Efficiently.
Designed to set everyone up for success–from IT to end user.
When all your in-room technology works together, everyone in your organization can work together more efficiently and effectively.
Easy to deploy and configure at scale
- Create and configure any room
- Create custom and standardized rooms on a single platform
- Remotely provision one room, or hundreds, with a push of a button
- A/V control devices can be programmed at scale
- Your choice of software-based or hardware-based control
Simple user experience
- Single touch screen or keypad for all in-room technology–in every room
- One-touch access to turn solutions on or off, activate display, set audio levels, control thermostats, lighting, and shading
- Customize in-room experience instantly
- Control the room with the UC interface you use now– Zoom Rooms™ or Microsoft Teams® Solutions
ProAV Room Hardware Design Guides
At Creation Networks, we collaborate closely with top hardware partners to thoroughly evaluate and integrate AV solutions that provide exceptional presentation, collaboration & video conferencing for any meeting environment. Utilize our hardware design guides to optimize your Rooms and Workspaces for maximum effectiveness. Create a multi-purpose space, virtual conference room, and hybrid workspaces. Contact Creation Networks for designs to include detailed documentation and other resources necessary to easily specify ProAV solutions to help ensure successful outcomes on all projects.
All your technology. One interface. Your control.
All your A/V and room technology working together, all on one interface. With Creation Networks and Crestron Control systems you can deliver real time control, real time responsiveness, and exceptional in room experiences.
Create the optimal in room experience
- Integrated thermostats communicate with lights and shades for just the right atmosphere
- Program spaces to scale to automatically set for room usage–presentation, video, accommodate weather and light conditions, or business hours
Creation Networks AV Control System Programming
Creation Networks offers AV control system programming, GUI design, Digital Media, DSP (Digital Signal Processing). Sophisticated audio and video systems require AV control programming and configuration that can only be done by trained and experienced AV programmers. AV Systems with video and audio conferencing require a digital signal processor (DSP) and control programming. Zoom and Microsoft Teams Rooms need configuration and proper set-up to perform optimally. Remotely monitored audio-video systems require particular configurations and responses that only experts can provide to those systems. Luckily, the team at Creation Networks is perfectly equipped to handle all your AV control system and DSP programming needs.
Engineered to meet your Requirements. Any Size. Any Scope.
We don't follow a one-size-fits-all approach regarding conference room AV control systems. We can design and install a system that meets your business's unique needs, regardless of the size of your space. AV professionals will assist you in selecting a package that brings your vision to life, and we'll handle the rest with seamless integration and precise execution.
Crestron hardware-based control solutions
- Flawless command execution
- Interoperable with other Crestron solutions such as Crestron Flex Video Conferencing
- Interoperable with displays, PTZ cameras and other complimentary devices
- Multiple purpose-built options
- Create autonomous rooms, completely independent of other infrastructure.
Select the Crestron hardware control processor that best suits your needs.
Choose the Crestron VC-4 virtual software solution that works for you.
Crestron Control Solutions software based control options. No matter what you choose, the functionality, level of control and consistency of experience are the same.
Crestron software-based virtual control solutions
- Delivers same functionality as a hardware-based control system with significant cost and management efficiencies
- Limitless possibilities for maximizing room efficiencies
- Deploy up to 500 standardized room types from a single server
- Leverage existing IT infrastructure for redundancy and fault tolerance
The Crestron Control Advantage
Today’s spaces feature more technology, and more functionality than ever before. And our expectations have risen faster than ever before. Crestron has put 50 years of experience into designing Crestron Control Solutions. Ensuring solutions that are simple to use, easy to configure, dynamic, scalable, and secure.
Designed to continually change and improve, add new products, updates, security patches, and functionality so Crestron Control System becomes more valuable over time.
Built to meet your needs easily as your organization grows and evolves. From the ability to control unlimited spaces to more advanced interoperability, adding new spaces and applications is easy.
On-premises solutions offer you added security over your control platform and the data it transmits. Data never leaves your organization. On the back-end, Crestron control solutions support enterprise-grade security standards that assist with compliance and risk mitigation policies.