The brains of your technology ecosystem, Crestron Control Solutions ensure that everything in the room that makes your organization work–from A/V to conferencing, lighting, and temperature–works together seamlessly. Designed to help you deliver consistent, intuitive in-room experiences–from a single room to a global footprint. Intelligently. Efficiently.
Crestron Control Solutions
Crestron next-generation products, available from Creation Networks, will change the way you work and connect.
Designed to set everyone up for success–from IT to end user.
When all your in-room technology works together, everyone in your organization can work together more efficiently and effectively.
Easy to deploy and configure at scale
- Create and configure any type of room
- Create custom and standardized rooms on a single platform
- Remotely provision one room, or hundreds with a push of a button
- A/V devices can be programmed at scale
- Your choice of software–based or hardware-based control
Simple user experience
- Single touch screen or keypad for all in-room technology–in every room
- One touch access to turn solutions on or off, activate display, set audio levels, control thermostats, lighting, and shading
- Customize in-room experience instantly
- Control the room with the UC interface you use now– Zoom Rooms™ or Microsoft Teams® Solutions
All your technology. One interface. Your control.
All your A/V and room technology working together, all on one interface. With Crestron Control Solutions you can deliver real time control, real time responsiveness, and exceptional in room experiences.
Control all your A/V technology
- Crestron DigitalMedia® content distribution
- Crestron Flex digital workplace technology (video conferencing, content sharing, room scheduling)
- All in-room A/V activities
Create the optimal in room experience
- Integrated thermostats communicate with lights and shades for just the right atmosphere
- Program spaces to scale to automatically set for room usage–presentation, video, accommodate weather and light conditions, or business hours
Engineered to meet your Requirements. Any Size. Any Scope.
We don't follow a one-size-fits-all approach when it comes to conference room AV. We can design and install a system that meets your business's unique needs, regardless of the size of your space. AV professionals will assist you in selecting a package that brings your vision to life, and we'll handle the rest with seamless integration and precise execution.
The Crestron Advantage
Today’s spaces feature more technology, and more functionality than ever before. And our expectations have risen faster than ever before. Crestron has put 50 years of experience into designing Crestron Control Solutions. Ensuring solutions that are simple to use, easy to configure, dynamic, scalable, and secure.
Designed to continually change and improve, add new products, updates, security patches, and functionality so Crestron Control System becomes more valuable over time.
Built to meet your needs easily as your organization grows and evolves. From the ability to control unlimited spaces to more advanced interoperability, adding new spaces and applications is easy.
On-premises solutions offer you added security over your control platform and the data it transmits. Data never leaves your organization. On the back-end, Crestron control solutions support enterprise-grade security standards that assist with compliance and risk mitigation policies.
Choose the Crestron VC-4 solution that works for you.
Crestron Control Solutions offer software and hardware based options. No matter what you choose, the functionality, level of control and consistency of experience are the same.
Crestron appliance-based control
- Flawless command execution
- Interoperable with other Crestron solutions such as Crestron Flex Video Conferencing
- Interoperable with displays, PTZ cameras and other complimentary devices
- Multiple purpose-built options
- Create autonomous rooms, completely independent of other infrastructure.
Crestron virtal-based control
- Delivers same functionality as a hardware-based control system with significant cost and management efficiencies
- Limitless possibilities for maximizing room efficiencies
- Deploy up to 500 standardized room types from a single server
- Leverage existing IT infrastructure for redundancy and fault tolerance
Learn More about Crestron
Want to chat with a Crestron representative in your region?