Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
Crestron® TSS-770 series touch screens are designed to enhance and simplify room scheduling across an enterprise. The TSS-770 installs near the entrance of a meeting room or huddle space to provide a clear indication of the room availability and schedule, and it integrates seamlessly with a variety of popular scheduling services.
The TSS-770-LB KIT includes one TSW‑770‑LB series room availability light bar with the touch screen, providing for a complete room scheduling solution out of the box.
Crestron Room Scheduling App
The native Crestron Scheduling app helps organizations to maximize productivity and manage usage for every meeting space. If desired, the room can be reserved on the spot for an ad hoc meeting. A CEN‑ODT‑C‑POE occupancy sensor (sold separately) can also be paired to the touch screen, allowing for occupancy status to be reported instantly to the scheduling app for no‑shows and unscheduled room usage.1
Crestron room scheduling also offers three levels of customization—ranging from simply configuring settings in the web user interface to modifying the application source code for a completely unique appearance—depending on the needs of an enterprise.
Running the Crestron Scheduling App, the TSS-770 integrates directly with Crestron Fusion® software, Microsoft Exchange Server® software (for users of Outlook® software and Office 365® software), the Google Calendar™ calendaring app (including G Suite™ software), CollegeNET® 25Live® scheduling software, or Ad Astra® software. IBM® Notes® software is also supported through a Crestron Fusion on‑premises server.
Third-Party Scheduling Apps
The TSS-770 includes support various third-party scheduling applications. New providers are made available via firmware updates. Whatever provider you choose, setup is as simple as connecting the touch screen to the network and choosing an app from the web-based setup menu or built-in setup screens. The selected app downloads from the cloud and installs on the touch screen without any programming or control system required.1,2,3
Built for Enterprise Scheduling Applications
The TSS-770 is an enterprise-grade device engineered to meet all the demands of a corporate office, conference center, or higher education environment. Its 7 in. (178 mm) capacitive display provides an intuitive user interface dedicated for scheduling rooms and viewing essential meeting details. The UI can be customized and branded with your choice of background images and logos. A larger 10.1 in. (257 mm) version (TSS‑1070 series) is also available.1
- Functional: The TSS-770 provides everything needed for scheduling applications in one compact unit that mounts over a standard electrical box or cutout. The TSS-770 offers high‑speed Ethernet and PoE/PoE+ connectivity, or, for deployments without access to Ethernet, it can be connected the network over Wi‑Fi® communications via a local wireless access point (WAP).
- Versatile: Crestron offers a variety of mounting options for mounting the TSS-770 to drywall, masonry, glass, mullions, and other surfaces. Optional light bar and hallway sign accessories are available to increase the visibility of the room availability status.
- Reliable: Consumer tablets are meant for mobile handheld use and not permanent installs. By contrast, Crestron touch screens are purpose‑built for permanent installation and years of reliable 24/7 operation in a commercial environment. To ensure the touch screen is using the latest features, the TSS-770 checks nightly for app updates and loads the latest version automatically.
- Secure: Crestron touch screens employ enterprise-grade networking with robust security features such as 802.1X authentication, TLS encryption, HTTPS connectivity, and Active Directory® service integration. These features protect your network against service interruptions and malicious intrusions and ensure compliance with your organization’s network policies.
- Manageable: Crestron touch screens feature cloud‑based provisioning and management to streamline the process of configuring and monitoring every touch screen on the network and keeping them updated. They also support SNMP, so they can be monitored by your IT administrator alongside every other device on the network.
- Cost‑Effective: Crestron touch screens offer clear advantages over other alternatives, but that doesn’t mean they cost more. The TSS-770 series delivers a comparable or lower cost solution compared to buying tablets with all the extra peripherals and maintenance they require.
The built‑in Bluetooth® proximity detection beacon enhances a room scheduling solution by enabling a smartphone or tablet device to always know what room it is in. It works with the Crestron Go App and Crestron App to determine when the mobile device is in or near the same room as the beacon, and signals the mobile app to automatically display the appropriate controls and information for the room.5
Proximity Sensor and Brightness Controls
The TSS-770 provides a built-in proximity sensor wakes the screen without requiring any user interaction, and automatic brightness controls ensure optimal visibility under varying lighting conditions.
- Next generation wall mount touch screen designed specifically for enterprise room scheduling applications
- Delivers a superior and cost-effective alternative to consumer tablet devices
- Integrates directly with various room scheduling services
- 7 in. (178 mm) widescreen capacitive touch screen display
- Standard U.S., U.K., and European electrical box installation with additional mounting options available
- Single wire Ethernet connection with PoE or PoE+ power
- Wi‑Fi® network connectivity
- Dual USB 2.0 ports for room availability accessories
- Enterprise grade security and authentication
- Choice of white or black smooth finish
- Includes one TSW‑770‑LB series light bar
|Room Scheduling Support|
|Microsoft Teams® Panels||Includes native support for Microsoft Teams Panels scheduling application1,2|
|Crestron Fusion||Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Danish, Dutch (Netherlands), English (US), English (UK), French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Russian, Spanish, Swedish|
|Ethernet||100 Mbps, auto switching, auto negotiating, auto discovery, full/half duplex, TCP/IP, UDP/IP, CIP, DHCP, SSL, TLS, SSH, SFTP (SSH File Transfer Protocol), IEEE 802.1X, SNMP, IPv4 or IPv6, Active Directory® service authentication, HTTPS web browser setup, XiO Cloud® client, IEEE 802.3at compliant|
|USB||USB 2.0 host for light bar or hallway sign3|
|Transceiver||IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi (2.4 or 5 GHz 2-way RF), static IP or dynamic IP via DHCP|
|Security||64 and 128-bit WEP, WPA and WPA2-PSK with TKIP and AES|
|Range||Up to 50 ft (15 m), subject to site-specific conditions|
|Bluetooth® Hardware||Crestron Bluetooth beacon4|
|Touch Screen Display|
|Display Type||TFT active matrix color LCD|
|Size||7 in. (178 mm) diagonal|
|Aspect Ratio||16:10 WXGA|
|Resolution||1280 x 800 pixels|
|Brightness||350 nits (cd/m²)|
|Color Depth||24 bit, 16.7M colors|
|Illumination||Edgelit LED with auto brightness control|
|Viewing Angle||±80° horizontal, ±80° vertical|
|Touch Screen||Projected capacitive, 5-point multitouch capable|
|Hard Keys||(6) Virtual buttons in collapsible universal tool bar, per‑button show/hide, preconfigured with icons for Power, Home, Lights, Up, Down, and Microphone|
|Reset||(1) Pin hole on rear panel for hardware reset|
|Features||Built-in speakers for touch feedback and alerts|
|LAN PoE||(1) 8-pin RJ-45 connector, female, with 2 LED indicators;
100BASE-TX Ethernet port;
PoE+ PD port;
Green and yellow LEDs indicate Ethernet port status
|USB||(2) USB Type A connectors, female;
USB 2.0 host ports;
For optional room scheduling accessories
|NOTE: The touch screen supports the use of a single light bar or status indicator accessory. The RFID-USB card reader accessory can be connected to the second USB port.|
|PoE (Power over Ethernet)||IEEE 802.3at Type 2 compliant PoE+ PD (Powered Device);
Requests 15 W from an 802.3at Type 2 PSE with LLDP advanced power management;
Requests 30 W (PoE+ Class 4) from an 802.3at Type 2 PSE without LLDP;
Requests 15.4 W (PoE Class 0) from an 802.3af (or 802.3at Type 1) PSE
|Temperature||41 to 104°F (5 to 40°C)|
|Humidity||10% to 90% RH (noncondensing)|
|Heat Dissipation||49 BTU/hr|
|Housing||Plastic, smooth black or white finish, edge-to-edge glass with black or white surround|
|Mounting||Surface mount over a 2 or 3 gang US electrical box, 2 gang European (DIN 49073) electrical box, or 2 gang UK (BS 4662) electrical box;
Lectern mount over a 2 in. H x 3 3/4 in. W (51 mm H x 96 mm W) cutout;
1-3/8 in. (35 mm) minimum mounting depth;
Wall mount, surface mount, and rack options available separately
|Height||4.17 in. (106 mm)|
|Width||7.30 in. (185 mm)|
|Depth||2.26 in. (57 mm)|
|Dimensions do not include the mounting bracket or add‑on accessories|
|14.11 oz (400 g)|
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.