Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
Tel: 888.230.3661 email@example.com Contact us today for quantity & package discounts!
- Shipping & Returns
Crestron® DM NVX® technology transports ultra high-definition 4K60 4:4:4 video over standard Gigabit Ethernet with no perceptible latency or loss of quality. Using standard network switches and CAT5e UTP wiring, a DM NVX system delivers a high-performance virtual matrix routing solution that is economically advantageous and infinitely scalable for any enterprise or campus-wide 4K content distribution application. Professional onboard scaling, HDR (High Dynamic Range) support, and HDCP 2.3 compliance ensure the ultimate in picture quality and compatibility for all of today’s varied media sources.1, 2
The DM-NVX-363 is a compact AV-over-IP encoder/decoder designed to function as either a transmitter or receiver. Capable of handling a network AV installation of any size, the DM‑NVX‑363 includes features such as secure web-based control and management, a scaling HDMI® output, video wall processing, an analog audio input or output, surround sound audio with downmixing, native Dante® and AES67 transmit and receive capability, USB 2.0 and KVM integration, and support for copper and fiber Ethernet connectivity.2, 3
Real-Time 4K60 Video Distribution
Engineered for demanding conference room and classroom applications, DM NVX technology ensures real-time, full-motion 4K60 video performance for the presentation of multimedia, videoconferencing, and live camera images. Interactive functions such as gameplay and using a mouse are fluid and natural.
A DM NVX system also provides stability and reliability. Line‑synchronized outputs ensure perfect synchronization of content across multiple displays for applications such as digital signage and video walls. Variable Multicast TTL (Time To Live) enables traversing multiple network routers for optimal flexibility.
Using advanced security features and protocols such as 802.1X authentication, Active Directory® credential management, AES-128 content encryption, PKI authentication, TLS, SSH, and HTTPS, a DM NVX system delivers a true enterprise-grade network AV solution engineered to fulfill demanding IT policies.
Encoder or Decoder Functionality
The DM‑NVX‑363 is configurable to operate as either a network AV encoder or decoder:
- As an encoder, the DM‑NVX‑363 allows the HDMI signal of a laptop computer, camera, or other media source to be transmitted over the network to one or many decoders.1
- As a decoder, the DM‑NVX‑363 receives the signal from a DM NVX encoder and feeds it to a display device via the HDMI output. The decoder can quickly and easily switch between multiple encoders on the network alongside a locally connected HDMI source.1
The DM‑NVX‑363 provides a versatile and cost-effective solution for applications that require encoder and decoder operating modes in a single device. The operating mode can be reconfigured dynamically in less than 1 minute via a control system or web browser or can be changed by using the onboard Setup button.
The DM‑NVX‑363 includes one HDMI input. When the DM‑NVX-363 is used as a decoder mounted behind a typical conference room display device, the HDMI input provides a convenient way to connect to a Crestron AirMedia® presentation gateway, videoconferencing codec, or small form factor computer.1
HDMI Output with 4K60 4:4:4 Scaler
When the DM‑NVX‑363 is configured as a decoder, the HDMI output feeds the decoded signal to the HDMI input of a local display device or other equipment. The built-in scaler ensures an optimal image, scaling the encoded source resolution up or down to match the native resolution of the display device. When the DM‑NVX‑363 is configured as an encoder, the HDMI output can be used to feed a local display, confidence monitor, or audio system.1, 4
Video Wall Processing
A video wall composed of up to 64 individual displays can be configured using multiple DM NVX endpoints. Each endpoint provides fully adjustable zoom capability and bezel compensation to accommodate a range of video wall configurations and display types. One DM NVX endpoint is required per display, supporting configurations of up to eight wide by eight high.
Analog Audio Embedding or De-embedding
A balanced stereo analog audio port is included, which can be configured as either an input or output. As an input, the port allows a stereo audio source to be connected and combined with the video signal from the HDMI input or the incoming network video stream. As an output, the port can provide a stereo line-level signal to feed a local sound system or soundbar. The output volume is adjustable via a control system or web browser.5
7.1 Surround Sound Audio with Downmixing
DM NVX technology supports the lossless transport of 7.1 surround sound audio signals, including Dolby® TrueHD, Dolby Atmos®, DTS HD®, DTS:X®, and uncompressed linear PCM. The DM-NVX-363 can decode the incoming multichannel surround sound signal from the network or an HDMI input and then downmix that signal to stereo. The stereo downmix signal is automatically routed to the onboard analog output5, while the HDMI output can be configured to output either stereo or multichannel signals. As an encoder, the DM-NVX-363 distributes both stereo and multichannel signals simultaneously over the network, allowing either signal to be selected at any decoder on the network.
Dante® or AES67 Audio Embedding or De-embedding
Dante and AES67 support allows the selected audio source to be transmitted as a 2-channel Dante or AES67 source while another Dante or AES67 2-channel audio stream is received from a Crestron DSP or other third-party device and combined with the video signal.
- 4K60 4:4:4 video over standard Gigabit Ethernet
- HDR10, HDR10+, and Dolby Vision® video support
- Real-time video performance over the network
- Pixel Perfect Processing technology
- Enterprise-grade security including 802.1X, Active Directory® credential management, TLS, and AES-128
- HDCP 2.3 compliant
- Configurable as an encoder or decoder
- One HDMI® input
- One HDMI output with 4K60 4:4:4 scaler
- Video wall processing
- Dynamic text overlay capability
- Adaptive bit rate
- Analog audio embedding or de-embedding
- 7.1 surround sound audio with downmixing
- Dante® or AES67 audio embedding or de-embedding
- Breakaway audio
- USB 2.0 and KVM signal extension and routing
- Copper and fiber Ethernet connectivity
- Device control via RS-232, IR, and CEC
- Easy setup via built-in web pages
- Interoperable with a Crestron 3-Series® or later control system
- Streamlined management using DM NVX Director™ virtual switching appliances
- Crestron XiO Cloud® service support
- Compact, surface-mountable design
- Powered via POE+ or optional power pack (sold separately)
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.
Nationwide Audiovisual Services - Design, Installation & Support - A Partner You Can Trust
Our AV experts have earned their professional certifications to design, build, and manage the best AV services for you. View Our Certifications
Choose from products and national brands to find the right technology for your needs. View Our Vendor Partners