Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Key Features
- Shipping & Returns
The Crestron® Avia™ family of digital signal processors leverages the highest quality components and the expertise of veteran audio industry engineers to deliver a revolutionary audio processing platform that’s easy to integrate and configure. It has all the features and performance top sound system designers demand — complemented with an intuitive graphical workspace conceived to inspire exceptional results quickly.
Delivering quality sound in any meeting space, performance venue, courtroom, sports facility, or house of worship demands high-performance, professional audio signal processing. A good digital signal processor (DSP) must deliver sophisticated processing, mixing, and routing for all types of audio signals with a comprehensive set of controls and adjustments to manage the behavior and sound quality of each signal. Until now, DSP products have been either limited in their functionality and flexibility or too complicated and time consuming to implement economically. With Avia, Crestron has addressed all of those concerns.
Avia Audio Tool Software
Rapid system configuration and adjustment is enabled using the Avia Audio Tool software. Its clean, modern user interface provides a workspace that’s easy and intuitive to navigate. The Avia Audio Tool allows setup and operation to be performed live over a USB or LAN connection, or “virtual DSPs” can be configured offline and uploaded locally or remotely.
Crestron Control® Integration 
Avia offers native Crestron control system integration to substantially reduce the amount of programming required. It even eliminates much of the touch screen UI design work by allowing components within the Avia Audio Tool to be selected and exported as a Smart Graphics™ file containing ready-to-use SmartObject® touch screen controls and meters. In fact, along with a variety of buttons and sliders, Avia supports up to 32 real-time VU meters running simultaneously on a touch screen. With minimal programming, a system integrator can provide their customer with a touch screen control solution custom tailored to their needs, with anything from a few selectable presets and volume controls to a complete virtual mixing console.
- Engineered to deliver exceptional pro audio performance with faster, easier implementation
- Ready to go out of the box and extensively configurable
- Hybrid channel strip architecture
- Customizable inputs and outputs
- Eight internal aux buses
- Clean and intuitive software
- Real-time configuration and adjustment
- Work offline or live via Ethernet or USB
- Native Crestron system integration for rapid programming 
- Highest-quality converters, preamps, and line amps
- Eight mic/line inputs with 66 dB gain range
- Six +24 dB balanced line outputs
- Internal universal power supply
- Single-space 19” rack mountable
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.