Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
Crestron® DM NVX® technology transports ultra high definition 4K60 4:4:4 video over standard Gigabit Ethernet with no perceptible latency or loss of quality. Using standard network switches and CAT5e UTP wiring, a DM NVX system delivers a high-performance virtual matrix routing solution for any enterprise or campus-wide 4K content distribution application. Support for High Dynamic Range (HDR10) and HDCP 2.3 compliance ensures the ultimate in picture quality and compatibility for all of today’s varied media sources.1, 2
The DM-NVX-E760C includes a DM® input that provides interoperability with DM 8G+® output devices and DM Lite® transmitters. Certified using HDBaseT® technology, the DM input is also compatible with third-party HDBaseT products.
Real-Time 4K60 Video Distribution
Engineered for demanding conference room and classroom applications, DM NVX technology ensures real time, full-motion 4K60 video performance for the presentation of multimedia, videoconferencing, and live camera images. Interactive functions such as gameplay and the use of a mouse are fluid and natural.
A DM NVX system is engineered for stability and ultimate reliability. Line synchronized outputs ensure perfect synchronization of content across multiple displays for applications such as digital signage. Variable Multicast TTL (Time To Live) enables traversing multiple network routers for optimal flexibility.
- 4K60 4:4:4 video over standard Gigabit Ethernet
- HDR10 video support
- Real time video performance over the network
- Pixel Perfect Processing technology
- Enterprise-grade security including 802.1X, Active Directory® credential management, TLS, and AES-128
- HDCP 2.3 compliance
- Encoder functionality for use with DM NVX® products that can function as decoders
- DM® input for interoperability with DM 8G+® output devices and DM Lite® transmitters, including DM 8G+ and DM Lite 1-gang and 2-gang wall plate transmitters
- HDBaseT® certification
- Test pattern generator
- Adaptive bit rate
- Analog audio de-embedding
- 7.1 surround sound audio
- AES67 audio embedding and de-embedding
- Copper and fiber Ethernet connectivity
- Network port selection
- Automatic point-to-point connectivity
- Easy setup via built-in web pages
- Compatibility with Crestron® 3 Series® or later control systems
- Streamlined management using DM NVX Director™ virtual switching appliances
- .AV Framework™ technology support
- XiO Cloud® service support
- Crestron Home™ OS support
- API for full control of the DM-NVX-E760C
- Designed for installation into a DMF-CI-8 chassis
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.