Zoom Room Solutions
You can enhance workplace collaboration with a Zoom room conference setup that makes meetings more productive.
Zoom Meeting Room Design
ProAV Hardware Design Guides
Hardware & Installation Services
Our portfolio of pre-configured, ready-to-deploy video collaboration Zoom Rooms covers every aspect of your collaboration strategy. Our Zoom Room options range from small, rapid deployment solutions up to full-featured solutions for medium and large rooms - all designed to provide reliable, repeatable results anywhere you need them.
Certified hardware for Zoom Room Systems
Engineered to meet your Requirements. Any Size. Any Scope.
We don't follow a one-size-fits-all approach when it comes to Zoom room AV system. We can design and install a system that meets your business's unique needs, regardless of the size of your space. Our AV professionals will assist you in selecting a Zoom Room package that brings your vision to life, and we'll handle the rest with seamless integration and precise execution.
2022 Audiovisual Room Design Guide
Expert Guidance from Industry Experts
Our AV Technology specialists have spent decades focused on understanding the needs of organizations like yours.
Professional AV Design +
Local Installation & Service
Zoom room AV systems designed and installed by our experts are among the most popular in the industry. With the largest global service network, we offer professional Zoom Room design, installation, training, and support in the U.S. Upon completion of your installation; we offer comprehensive telephone support and prompt on-site service.
Zoom Room Conference Room Basics
It's easy to set up Zoom conference rooms with Creation Networks. In addition to handling the design of your meeting space, we'll make sure all hardware and software components are compatible. This will ensure they are ideal for its size, acoustic characteristics, and user experience requirements. Our team will then install, commission, and test the completed Zoom Room meeting space to ensure it meets your requirements. For long-term operational success, we provide remote assistance and monitoring services.
Zoom room setup options typically include
- State-of-the-art touch-sensitive LCD display + hardware
- Includes a HD camera, microphone, speaker, touch panel for room controls
- We include setup, programming, and delivery of your Zoom Room
- Installation of the display mounted on the wall (excluding electrical work)
- Zoom Room technical training, professional development for a half-day
- Zoom Hardware and display onsite replacement warranty for three years
- Monitoring and remote maintenance of your Zoom Room system to proactively identify and solve any technical issues
- In-person technicians to resolve any issues that cannot be resolved remotely
- Zoom Room subscription is available as an option.