Allow the experts at Creation Networks to work with your college or university to evaluate and create plans for integrating technology into lecture spaces. For over a decade Creation Networks has been providing professors and lecturers with tools that add value to teaching and instruction without compromising ease of use. Through the meaningful integration of easy to operate audio visual presentation and communication tools, access to various content is simplified, and workflow is improved. In addition to the design, sale, and installation of lecture hall technology, we offer consulting as well as ongoing training and professional development to ensure that educators feel confident in the integration and implementation of new AV solutions in their curriculum and instruction.
Lecture Hall AV Solutions
2022 Audiovisual Room Design Guide
Expert Guidance from Industry Experts
Our AV Technology specialists have spent decades focused on understanding the needs of organizations like yours.
Typical AV Solution Elements for lecture halls:
- Projection system with large, electric drop-down screen or video-wall front-of-room display
- Flat panel displays for speaker confidence monitor and better viewing by distant audience members
- In-ceiling and/or wall-mounted speakers
- Pan-Tilt-Zoom video conferencing cameras for viewing speaker and audience from far-end
- Ceiling, lavalier, and hand-held microphone(s)
- Interactive projector systems with large, electric drop-down screen or video-walls
- Interactive flat panel displays
- Décor-matched lecturn(s) with interactive touch-panel
- Wireless mirroring solutions
- Document cameras
- Ceiling visualizers
- Student response systems
- Audio DSP (“digital signal-processing”) for optimal sound
- Custom-programmed control system with multiple wall-mounted, wireless and/or table-top touch-panels.
- Appropriate cabled- and wireless- source connections
- Cloud-conference subscription