Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
|14,800 Lumens (center), 3DLP Laser, WUXGA (1,920 x 1,200) Resolution, Filter-Free, Lens Not Included|
Based on the groundbreaking RQ25K Series, RZ14K weighs 20% less and is about 40% smaller than the previous RZ12K for efficient transport and installation. It supports existing 3-Chip DLP lenses and full-brightness projection on AC 100–240 V power. Intel Smart Display Module (Intel SDM)-ready slot integrates proprietary or third-party function boards that adapt and scale connectivity. Save time with the NFC function, user test-pattern registration, and pre-activated upgrade kits for Geo Pro. RZ14K combines high brightness, resolution, contrast, and color accuracy for an awe-inspiring visual experience. Dynamic Contrast increases to 25,000:1 and includes new scene analysis circuitry that better recognizes light and dark areas of the image, dramatically enhancing realism. Gradation Smoother provides easy correction of color banding, while the black level function offers control-point border adjustment for curved screens. The projector’s optical engine and laser light source module comply with the IP5X Dust Protected (IEC 60529) standard, and together with a filterless liquid cooling system, enable 20,000 hours of maintenance-free projection. Backup Input and Multi Laser Drive Engine enhance reliability and add insurance against interruptions that impact the guest experience.
- Brightness of 14,000 Lumens
- WUXGA (1920 x 1200) Native Resolution
- 3-Chip DLP Projection System
- 20,000 Plus Hours of Laser Life
- Uses Interchangeable Lenses
- 1 x DisplayPort & 2 x HDMI Inputs
- Intel SDM Compatible Expansion Slot
- IP5X Dust Resistant Rating
- 360° Installation Capability
- NFC for Setup with Mobile App
|Category||Projection/Install Projectors 5000 Lumen+|
|Country of Origin||JP|
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.