Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
Axient Digital offers dual and quad receiver options that open the door to a full range of features, from high-performance RF to transparent digital audio.
The AD4D Two-Channel Digital Receiver sets a new standard in spectral efficiency. Groundbreaking performance features include wide tuning, low latency, and High Density (HD) mode, ensuring solid performance in the most challenging RF environments. Networked control and signal routing options bring a new level of management and flexibility to your entire workflow.
Note: When purchasing separate wireless components, please match their frequency bands to ensure proper system operation.
- Wide tuning range up to 184 MHz
- True digital diversity reception per channel for drop-out resistance
- Networked control with Wireless Workbench® software and ShurePlus™ Channels iOS app
- Front panel headphone jack enables Dante™ Cue and Dante™ Browse monitoring
- Configurable Ethernet switch for redundant Dante or AES67 digital output
- AES3 output
- Channel Quality meter displays RF signal-to-noise
- Locking AC connectors
- DC module version available to support redundant power
|Wireless Technology||Digital UHF|
|Number of RF Channel Frequencies||6640|
|Diversity||True Digital Diversity|
|RF Frequency Band||A:
470 to 636 MHz
|RF Bandwidth||166 MHz|
|Frequency Step Size||25 kHz|
|Max Operating Range||328.1' / 100 m|
|Max Transmitters per Band||120|
|Latency||2 to 2.9 ms (Selectable)|
|Mounting Options||Rackmount (with Included Hardware)|
|Rackmount Size||1 RU (Full Rack)|
|Antenna||2 x 1/2 Wave External, BNC (Rear-Mount)|
|Antenna Bias Voltage||12 to 13 VDC, 150 mA (per Antenna)|
|Number of Audio Channels||2|
|Audio I/O||2 x XLR 3-Pin Male Balanced Output
1 x XLR (AES3) 3-Pin Male Output
2 x 1/4" TRS Female Balanced Output
1 x 1/4" TRS Female Headphone Output
|Gain Range||-18 to +42 dB (1 dB Steps)|
|Audio Output Level||XLR Outputs:
+18 dBV (Line Level)
-12 dBV (Mic Level)
|Frequency Response||20 Hz to 20 kHz ±1 dB (Dependent on Mic)|
|Network I/O||4 x RJ45 (1 Gb/s)|
|Network Protocols||DHCP, Dante, Manual IP|
|Word Clock I/O||1 x BNC Input
1 x BNC Through
100 Ohms (Balanced)
|Approximate RF Sensitivity||-98 dBm|
|Adjacent Channel Isolation||>70 dB|
|Spurious||Rejection: >80 dB|
|Power Requirements||AC Input|
|AC Input Power||100 to 240 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz at 0.68 A|
|Display & Indicators||1 x Backlit LCD (AF Level, Battery Status, Channel, Frequency, Menu Navigation, Sync)|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 122°F / -18 to 50°C|
|Storage Temperature||-20 to 149°F / -29 to 65°C|
|Dimensions||19 x 1.7 x 13.1" / 483 x 44 x 333 mm (without Mounting Hardware, Antennas)|
|Weight||10.1 lb / 4.6 kg (without Antenna)|
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.