Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
|Q-SYS Collaboration Bundle scaling license for Core Nano and Core 8 Flex that doubles the networked audio capacity to 128x128, doubles the maximum number of next-generation AEC processors to 16, doubles the maximum number of Softphone instances to 4, and doubles the general purpose processing capacity, Perpetual.|
Q-SYS™ has no equal as an integrated, scalable audio, video and control solution. Built from the ground up on a powerful, open, IT-friendly foundation, the Q-SYS platform transcends the limitations in scope, performance, and usability that have kept previous networked audio, video and control systems from satisfying and exceeding the customer and project requirements:
Native integration with IT infrastructure - Q-SYS makes it easy to manage and integrate AV assets without workarounds through native network connections and built-in compatibility with IT systems like LDAP, SNMP and SIP softphones.
Adaptable Design - Free yourself (and your customers) from the limitations of fixed hardware. Q-SYS meets the demand for scalable, future-proof solutions with a software-based processors that runs on Intel processors. This unique design delivers an abundance of processing power to support add-on requests like AEC and AV-to-USB Bridging—minus unexpected costs and time-consuming implementations.
Complete solution that minimizes complexity - While the Q-SYS Platform are fully interoperable with other brands, AV channel partners who implement the complete Q-SYS solution minimize complexity, increase reliability, and experience the convenience of a single point of contact for support. Also provide minimal SKUs with multiple configurations.
- Software-based Benefits – Whether choosing the right features before installation or scaling capabilities as business needs change, Q-SYS Scaling licenses following a similar paradigm set with licenses for Q-SYS UCI Deployment and Scripting Engine by enabling users to add the right features when they need them at any time, with a simple license activation (rather than adding additional processing hardware).
- Unlock Potential – Q-SYS Cores are built on modern technology platforms that offer vast amounts of processing capacity to evolve over time. With this in mind, Q-SYS actively reserved some capacity in the Core 8 Flex and Core Nano at launch in order to provide end users the choice of unlocking this additional headroom to take advantage of a future generation of Q-SYS Products and emerging applications.
- The Q-SYS Collaboration Bundle Scaling License for Core Nano and Core 8 Flex is focused on expanding the resources aimed at meeting spaces. First, it expands the maximum AEC processing capabilities* and available Softphones. In addition, the number of supported NM Series NM-T1 microphones increases to a maximum of six*, adding greater flexibility and capacity for distance conferencing and UC&C equipped meeting rooms. Finally, this license unlocks more all-purpose DSP processing power and expands the networked audio channel capacity to 128x128 (Q-LAN/AES67), enabling these Cores to scale into larger, high-value spaces such as divisible or multipurpose rooms.
|Q-SYS Core Nano & Core 8 Flex base configuration||Q-SYS Core + Collaboration Bundle Scaling license|
|Q-LAN/AES67 network channels||64 x 64||128 x 128|
|DSP processing power||1x||Approx. 2x|
|AEC Processors @
|NM-T1||up to 3||up to 6*|
|Media/WAN network channels||12 x 12||12 x 12|
|Supported Q-SYS Designer Software version||v9.4 or higher||v9.4 or higher|
* NM Series NM-T1 microphones and third-party microphone AEC processing share similar processing resources. When using both in the same Q-SYS design, the maximum number of NM-T1 and third-party AEC microphone channel /capabilities works on a sliding scale. As the NM Series draws closer to its release date, QSC will provide more granular details on these resource capacities.
- Removing the guesswork – Q-SYS Scaling licenses have been designed as bundles to remove the guesswork and complexity of choosing the right features for your space. Each bundle makes it easier to choose the right feature set based on the project type and outcome for your intended application.
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.