Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions. that you get Top Quality from the manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at
- Shipping & Returns
Introducing the Q-SYS Core 8 Flex audio, video and control (AV&C) processor, which extends the applications of the Q-SYS Ecosystem into a wider range of smaller-scale installations across corporate, higher education, healthcare and beyond. Built on the same foundational technology as the rest of the Q-SYS processor portfolio, including the best-in-class Q-SYS Core 110f, the Core 8 Flex is designed for applications with lower network channel capacity and/or targeted processing requirements.
Core 8 Flex offers onboard analog audio I/O and GPIO plus network AV&C processing, and like all Q-SYS Core processors, the Core 8 Flex delivers features and functionality at the software level, including acoustic echo cancellation (AEC), wide-area paging, video routing, and a full featured control engine without the need for dedicated control processors.
ONBOARD ANALOG I/O PLUS NETWORK I/O
In addition to it’s 64 x 64 network aaudio I/O capacity, the Core 8 Flex offers eight on-board Flex channels and eight GPIO on-ramps to integrate analog audio and control devices into the Q-SYS Ecosystem
Rather than deploying an AV&C processor with unused analog I/O that occupies a full rack space, Core 8 Flex offers a smaller, space-efficient solution with the right amount of analog I/O. However, it does not compromise on functionality; instead it delivers a fully-integrated and customized Q-SYS experience, from paging and background music distribution to control, automation and beyond (the same feature set as the larger Cores in the processor portfolio).
- 64 x 64 networked audio channels (Q-LAN / AES67)
- Eight on-board Flex channels and GPIO
- 8 x AEC (acoustic echo cancellation) processors
- up to 32 x 32 Dante audio channels (8 x 8 included)
- Supports up to three (3) Q-SYS NM-T1 tabletop microphones (up to six (6) with the Collaboration Bundle scaling license)
- USB AV bridging (8 x 8 audio + Q-SYS camera support
- External USB audio device host
- Supports up to 2 VoIP softphone instances
- Full featured Q-SYS Control engine
- Dual gigabit ethernet ports with assignable application resources offering any combination of VoIP, Q-LAN Control, Q-LAN audio or network redundancy
- Internal power supply
- 1U half-width, includes mounting hardware
Network plus on-board I/O
In addition to its 64 x 64 network I/O capacity, the Core 8 Flex offers eight on-board Flex channels and eight GPIO on-ramps to integrate analog audio and control devices into the Q-SYS Ecosystem. Ideal for in-room processing with both analog & networked endpoints.
Rather than deploying an AV&C processor with unused analog I/O that occupies a full rack space, Core 8 Flex offers a smaller solution with several mounting options. However, its smaller form factor does not compromise on functionality; instead Core 8 Flex delivers a full featured control engine for third-party device control, full paging and BGM capabilities, automation, monitoring and beyond.
Optimized for the Meeting Space
The Core 8 Flex provides the AV infrastructure to enable full room web conference integration, particularly for larger, more challenging spaces. It features USB integration with all major web conferencing applications, eight channels of acoustic echo cancellation (AEC), two VoIP softphones, Software-based Dante to enable modern microphones, and a full-featured control engine for third-party device integration.
Reduce Complexity and improve scalability with the Q-SYS Ecosystem
The Q-SYS Core 8 Flex joins a growing Ecosystem of AV&C processors built on a flexible software foundation. Like all Q-SYS Core processors, the Core 8 Flex lets integrators take full advantage of the same Q-SYS software suite to design and configure systems, and end users can take full advantage of all native Q-SYS peripherals and the system’s ability to scale your system without having to rip-and-replace your configuration file.
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.