Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
The flexible ultra short-throw lens for Epson interchangeable lens projectors1 up to 8,500 lumens2.
Project supersized images at a short distance with the ELPLX01S ultra short-throw lens. Designed for use with Epson Pro Series1 projectors up to 8,500 lumens2, this convenient lens makes it easy to display bright, larger-than-life images up to 300" in narrow or space-constrained environments. Featuring a .35 throw ratio, wide lens shift and unique zero offset design, the ELPLX01S offers incredible flexibility to accommodate a variety of projection installations, including low-ceiling, rear-projection and stealth applications. And, with an integrated mount point for Epson's optional ELPEC01 external camera, you can access powerful automated tools to simplify and speed up setup, such as auto color calibration3, screen matching of multiple projectors4, tiling assist5 for edge blends, a stacking assist6 function and more.Also available in white
Projector sold separately
- Model: V12H004X0A
- Project large images at a short distance — lens makes it easy to display larger-than-life images while minimizing shadows and light path obstructions
- Flexible installation — .35 throw ratio, wide lens shift and zero offset for enhanced convenience
- Perfect for space-constrained environments — ideal for narrow spaces and rear-projection applications; unique zero offset design maximizes display size in areas with low ceilings
- Engineered for versatility — bring bright, bold projection to locations where you previously could not utilize a projector
- Mount point for optional ELPEC01 external camera — access powerful tools such as auto color calibration3, screen matching of multiple projectors4, tiling assist5 for edge blends and a stacking assist6 function
- Compatible with Epson Pro Series1 projectors — works with Epson interchangeable lens projectors up to 8,500 lumens2
- Large screen size — project 100" to 300"; F-number: 1.9; Focal Length: 5.8mm
- WUXGA/WXGA throw ratio — .35 Lens Shift: Vertical: +50% to +67% (H Center) Horizontal: -10% to +10% (Vertical +50%)
- Designed for stealth installations — mount in the ceiling with just the lens protruding for a discreet installation
- XGA throw ratio — .36 Lens Shift: Vertical: +50% to +57% (H Center) Horizontal: -8% to +8% (Vertical +50%)
- Recyclable product7
- RoHS compliant
- Epson America, Inc. is a SmartWaySM Transport Partner8
Lens SystemType Ultra-short throw lens Special Functions Wide angle Intended For Projector
Compatibility InformationDesigned For Epson EB-PU1006W, EB-PU1007B, EB-PU1007W, EB-PU1008B, EB-PU1008W, Pro L1060U, Pro L1060UNL, Pro L1060W, Pro L1060WNL, Pro L1070U, Pro L1070UNL, Pro L1070W, Pro L1070WNL, Pro L1075U, Pro L1075UNL ¦ Epson PowerLite PRO G7000W, PRO G7000WNL, PRO G7100NL, Pro G7200W, Pro G7200WNL, Pro G7400UNL, Pro G7500U, Pro G7500UNL, Pro G7805, Pro G7805NL, PRO G7905U, Pro G7905UNL, Pro L1100U, Pro L1100UNL, Pro L1200U, Pro L1200UNL, Pro L1300U, Pro L1300UNL, Pro L1405U, Pro L1405UNL
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.