Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions. that you get Top Quality from the manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at
- Shipping & Returns
The UDX range delivers stunning experiences and savings on installation and shipping time, reducing costs significantly. The most compact, high-brightness laser projectors with integrated cooling on the market, the UDX projectors bring reliable and razor-sharp 4K images to every type of event and venue.
The UDX-4K32 features 4K UHD resolution and 31,000 lumens light output to ensure flawless shows with accurate colors at all times. The Constant Light Output (CLO) functionality also guarantees peace of mind by providing constant brightness and color over time. The UDX platform offers the widest color spectrum in the industry. Without compromising on brightness, the UDX color quality matches the renowned Xenon quality and outperforms the Rec. 709 color space.
Cut costs with laser projection
Thanks to their laser phosphor light source, lamp-related costs and maintenance as well as image flicker, belong to the past. The UDX series delivers along lifetime and high reliability to ensure minimum downtime. The UDX's compact and rugged design allows you to reduce shipping and labor costs. The modular components can be removed quickly to limit servicing time. You can also reuse your TLD+ lenses.
Pick your brightness and resolution
The unique FLEX² feature will allow you to tune and lock your brightness and resolution to a specific show. You'll now need less projectors to cover a wider range of brightness levels and resolutions.
Faster processing for sharper images
The Barco Pulse 4K electronics offer an intuitive interface and flexible, user-friendly, embedded control software. Its Single Step Processing (SSP) allows for sharper images and less latency.
- Lens Required & Not Included
- Brightness of 31,000 Lumens
- Native WQXGA 2560 x 1600 Resolution
- 3-Chip DLP Laser Projection System
- Integrated Laser Cooling System
- Consistent Quality with CLO & FLEX 2
- Motorized Zoom, Focus & Lens Shift
- Wide -100/+130% Vertical Lens Shift
- Wide -40/+40% Horizontal Lens Shift
- Compact, Rugged & Modular Design
|3-Chip 0.9" DMD DLP
|Native Chip Resolution
|2560 x 1600 (WQXGA)
33,000 Lumens (ISO)
31,000 Lumens (Center)
30,000 Lumens (ANSI)
|Supported HDR Input Formats
1 x RJ45 (HDBaseT) Audio, Control, Video Input
1 x HDMI 2.0 Audio, Video Input
1 x DisplayPort 1.2 Audio, Video Input
2 x RF (3G-SDI) Audio, Video Input
2 x RF (12G-SDI) Audio, Video Input
1 x RF Video Input
1 x RJ45 (Ethernet) LAN Input/Output
1 x 3-Pin DIN Audio Input
1 x DE-9/DB-9 (RS-232) Control Input
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.