Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
The Audio-Technica AT2041SP is a recording microphone package configured to suite any recording budget. The package consists of the AT2020 cardioid condenser microphone and AT2021 small-diaphragm condenser recording microphone.
The combination of the two microphones provide the flexibility to accurately record vocals and instruments in project and home recording studios. The microphones exhibit a wide frequency response and cardioid polar patterns for accurate detail and minimal residual noise.AT2020 Studio Condenser The AT2020 is a side address large diaphragm condenser that's well suited for vocal capturing.
AT2021 Small-Diaphragm Condenser The AT2021 small diaphragm condenser microphone captures instruments in rich detail and minimal noise.
Professional Mounting The AT2020 includes a pivoting, threaded stand mount while the AT2021 includes a professional stand clamp.
- Three switchable polar patterns: omni, cardioid, figure-of-eight
- Switchable 80 Hz high-pass filter and 10 dB pad
- Large diaphragm for smooth, natural sound and low noise
- State-of-the-art surface-mount electronics ensure compliance with A-T’s stringent consistency and reliability standards
- Includes shock mount & protective pouch
|Element||Externally-polarized (DC bias) condenser|
|Frequency Response||20-20,000 Hz|
|Low Frequency Roll Off||80 Hz, 12 dB/octave|
|Open Circuit Sensitivity||–42 dB (7.9 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa|
|Maximum Input Sound Level||149 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.;
159 dB SPL, with 10 dB pad (nominal)
|Noise||17 dB SPL|
|Dynamic Range||132 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio||77 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa|
|Phantom Power Requirements||11-52V DC, 4.7 mA typical|
10 dB pad (nominal)
|Weight||412 g (14.5 oz)|
|Dimensions||170.0 mm (6.69") long,
52.0 mm (2.05") maximum body diameter
|Output Connector||Integral 3-pin XLRM-type|
|Output Connectors||Integral 3-pin XLRM-type|
|Accessories Included||AT8458 shock mount for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch|
|Audio-Technica Case Style||R5|
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.