Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
The PPA T27 is a compact FM transmitter that broadcasts a speaker’s voice, music program or other audio wirelessly up to 1000 feet to a listening audience. The speaker simply connects a microphone with a 3.5mm plug into the unit to broadcast their voice. The PPA T27 compact FM transmitter also can connect to a sound system through a line-level (RCA) jack to broadcast music or other audio service. Audience participants can use an optional R37, R38 or any FM receiver operating on the 72-76 MHz frequency to pick up the broadcast.
Note: The PPA T27 transmitter is approved by the FCC for operation in U.S. markets. The transmitter cannot be used in all countries. Check with your government’s radio regulations for 72-76 MHz operation. This product is only available with 110V power supply and US plug type.
(1) PPA T27 transmitter
(1) ANT 021 antenna
(1) WCA 013 audio cable
(1) TFP 036 power supply
*All items can be purchased separately
- Simple set-up and operation
- High-contrast LED display and push-button frequency selection
- Up to 1000’ operating range
- Flexible 3.5mm mic and RCA line-level inputs
- Lifetime PLUS Limited Warranty. 90 days on accessories.
- FCC Part 15 compliant
PPA T27 architectural and engineering specifications
- The transmitter shall be housed in a heavy duty black plastic case 4.1″ x 6.1″ x 1.3″. It shall be microprocessor controlled with push button configuration. It shall have an operating range of up to1000ft. with optional ANT 005. It shall have seventeen wideband channels operating on the hearing assistance bandwidth between 72 MHz to 76 MHz. There shall be a ‘rubber duckie’ antenna output through the top of the enclosure.
- The front panel shall have a push button controlled LED digital display showing the frequency selection. Once a frequency is selected, there shall be a lock or unlock feature by holding down both the up and down frequency buttons for three seconds. There shall be a 3.5mm mono microphone input jack for two wire electret microphones. It shall have a rotary input level control. There shall be up and down frequency select buttons.
- The transmitter shall be powered by a 24VAC power supply via a 5 pin DIN connector. It shall have a 75 Ohm F-connector antenna output. It shall have a Line-level, high impedance RCA, mono/unbalanced input.
- The transmitter shall have FCC, Industry Canada approvals, be compliant with RoHS and WEEE regulations, and be powered by a UL and CSA approved power supply. It shall be covered by a Lifetime PLUS Limited Warranty. It shall be compatible with Williams Sound FM equipment operating on 72 MHz to 76 MHz.
The transmitter shall comply with FCC Part 15.
The transmitter shall be the Williams Sound model number PPA T27.
|Dimensions [&] Weight:||4.1″ W x 6.1″ L x 1.3″ H (104.1 mm x 154.9 mm x 33 mm)|
|7.8 oz. (221 g)|
|Power (U.S./Canada):||105-130 VAC, 50-60 Hz, 3.2 W at 120 VAC|
|Operating Frequencies:||72-76 MHz*: 72.1 (CH A), 72.2 (CH K), 72.3 (CH B), 72.4 (CH N), 72.5 (CH C), 72.6 (CH O), 72.7 (CH D), 72.8 (CH P), 72.9 (CH E), 74.7 (CH I), 75.3 (CH J), 75.4 (CH R), 75.5 (CH F), 75.6 (CH S), 75.7 (CH G), 75.8 (CH T), 75.9 (CH H)|
|Frequency Selector:||External switches, 17 channels (lockable)|
|RF Field Strength:||Does not exceed 80mV/m @ 3m|
|Nominal Range:||Up to 1000 feet (305 m) w/standard ANT 021 “rubber duckie” antenna or optional ANT 005 coaxial antenna.|
|Modulation:||FM, 75 kHz deviation (wide–band) max.|
|Stability:||± .005% over 0-50˚C|
|Frequency Response:||85Hz – 14kHz ±3dB|
|Distortion:||1% Max. THD|
|Signal to Noise Ratio:||65 dB with R35 Receiver|
|Microphone Input:||3.5mm mini phone jack, supplies +DC for electret mics|
|Mic Input Level:||1–10 mV, nominal|
|Line-Level Input:||RCA Jack, Hi Z, unbal.|
|Line Input Level:||.1–1 Vrms, nominal|
|Input Attenuator:||Pot, screwdriver-adjustable|
|Antenna Outputs:||Thread mount for ANT 021 “rubber duckie” antenna or ANT 025 telescoping antenna RF connector for ANT 024 dipole or ANT 005 coaxial antenna|
|Approvals:||FCC including part 15*, Industry Canada, RoHS, WEEE|
|Warranty:||Lifetime PLUS Limited Warranty, 90 Days on most accessories.|
SPECIFICATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
*Effective July 11, 2016, the FCC has mandated tighter emissions limits on auditory assistance transmitters (72-76 MHz) manufactured or imported after this date to help avoid interference with and/or degradation of other airborne signals (All products manufactured prior to July 11, 2016, are compliant). Williams Sound FM transmitters – PPA T46, PPA T27 and PPA T45 (all models) – all have received a Grant of Certification from the FCC and are fully compliant/approved under this new mandate.
Note: This product is only available with 110V power supply and US plug type.
Lifetime PLUS Limited
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.