Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
(1) PPA T27 Transmitter
(2) R37 Receivers with EAR 013 earphones and alkaline batteries
(2) NKL 001 Neckloops
The Williams Sound FM ADA Kit 1 is an economical solution for satisfying the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) requirements in a small environment. The ADA requires public facilities to provide equal access to people with disabilities, including those who may require hearing assistance. This kit provides everything needed for hearing accessibility in large venues such as auditoriums, theaters, conferences and houses of worship.
The FM ADA Kit 1 includes the PPA T27 transmitter, which broadcasts a speaker’s voice, music program or audio service wirelessly up to 1000 feet to a listening audience. The speaker simply connects a microphone with a 3.5mm plug into the unit to broadcast their voice, or connect to a sound system through a line-level (RCA) jack to broadcast music or other audio service.
The kit includes two R37 FM receiver operating on the 72-76 MHz frequency to pick up the broadcast, and earphone or neckloops for the listening to use.
Note: The PPA T27 transmitter is approved by the FCC for operation in U.S. markets. The transmitter cannot be used in all countries. Check with your government’s radio regulations for 72-76 MHz operation. This product is only available with 100V power supply and US plug type.
System Includes(1) PPA T27 transmitter (2) PPA R37 receivers (2) BAT 001-2 AA alkaline batteries (2) EAR 013 single mini earbuds (2) NKL 001 neckloops (1) IDP 008 ADA wall plaque (1) ANT 021 Antenna (1) TFP 036 Power Supply
- Range of up to 1,000 feet
- Lifetime PLUS Limited Warranty (90 days on accessories)
- Meets new 2010 ADA accessibility guidelines
- Made in USA
Houses of worship
Note: The FCC requires this antenna to be professionally installed.
|Used with||PPA T45, PPA T55, PPA T55C, PPA T27 Transmitters|
|Connector type||Screw to PCB|
|Nominal Impedance||75 Ohms|
BAT 001-2Alkaline, 1.5 Volt
|Plug||3.5 mm mono|
|Cord length||39 inches|
|Frequency Range||20 - 20kHz|
|Max input power||5mV|
|Sensitivity||128dB @ 1kHz|
|Driver size||13 mm|
|Replacement earpad||EAR 015|
IDP 00810-3/8" (L) x 6-¼" (W) x 1/8" (H)
|Connector:||NKL 001: 3.5 mm mono plug NKL 001-S: 3.5 mm stereo plug with ring disconnected|
|Input Power:||500 mW max|
|Magnetic Field Strength:||25 mW input at 1000 Hz produces 1.7 A/m 6” above the center of loop 85μW input produces 0.1 A/m (IEC Standard)|
PPA R37 architectural and engineering specifications
- The PPA R37 receiver shall be encased in black, PC/ABS impact-resistant plastic with a hinged battery door. The receiver shall be a body-pack style and include a detachable belt-clip for hands-free operation. The receiver shall have a 3.5mm stereo/mono jack to accommodate stereo or mono low impedance earphones, headphones and neckloops. The receiver shall have a combination volume control with power on/off rotator dial. It shall have a green LED indicating battery and system status codes. The R37 shall have access to 17 preset wideband channels between 72-76MHz. Channel selection shall be made by pushing the seek button inside the battery compartment. The receiver shall have channel-lock capability.
- The receiver shall have a slide switch inside the battery compartment to select disposable Alkaline or NiMH rechargeable battery operation. It shall have charger contacts on the bottom of the receiver for use with Williams Sound drop-in chargers CHG 3512 and CHG 3502. The R37 shall operate up to 50 hours with two disposable AA Alkaline batteries and up to 32 hours with two AA NiMH rechargeable batteries (BAT 026).
- The receiver shall provide a maximum out of 35mW at 16ø with an earbud type earphone. The systems audio frequency response shall be 200Hz to 15kHz ± 3dB and the signal to noise ratio shall be 65dB min. The receiver sensitivity shall be 2μV or better at 12dB Sinad with squelch defeated. The R37 shall accept up to ±75kHz FM deviation and have a 75 μ s de-emphasis time constant.
- The R37 shall have FCC, Industry Canada approvals and be compliant with RoHS and WEEE regulations. The receiver shall be covered by a Lifetime PLUS Limited Warranty, excluding earphones, headphones and batteries.
- This receiver model shall be the Williams Sound model PPA R37.
|Dimensions:||4.1" x 2.85" x 1.38" (104 x 72 x 35mm)|
|Weight:||4.6oz (130g) with batteries. 2.6oz (73g) without batteries|
|Battery Type:||(2) AA Alkaline or 2 x AA NiMH|
|Battery Life:||Two (2) AA non-rechargeable alkaline batteries (BAT 001), approx. 50 hrs|
|(2) AA rechargeable NiMH batteries (BAT 026), 1500 mAh, approx. 32 hrs|
|Current Consumption:||52mA nominal|
|Temperature Range:||– 0 to 50C|
|Channels||17, accessed via seek button in battery compartment|
|Operating Freq.:||72.1, 72.2, 72.3, 72.4, 72.5, 72.6, 72.7, 72.8, 72.9, 74.7, 75.3, 75.4, 75.5, 75.6, 75.7, 75.8, 75.9 MHz*|
|Intermediate Freq.:||75 kHz|
|FM Deviation:||75 kHz|
|LED Indicator:||Power: Green; Low Battery: Flashes Green|
|AFC Range:||± 120 kHz|
|Sensitivity:||2 µV at 12 dB Sinad with squelch defeated|
|Input Overload:||100 mV|
|Frequency Response:||200 – 15 kHz|
|Modulation:||FM, +/- 75 kHz peak deviation|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio:||65 dB min @ 100 uV|
|Receive Antenna:||Integral with earphone/headphone cord|
|Audio Output:||35 mW max, peak into 16 ohms|
|Output Connector:||3.5 mm stereo/mono phone jack|
|Earphone:||Earbud-type with foam cushion, 3.5 mm plug, 32 Ω|
|Auto Shut-off||Enters sleep mode after approx 6 mins of no RF signal|
|Approvals:||FCC, Industry Canada, RoHS, WEEE|
|Warranty:||Lifetime PLUS Limited Warranty, 90 Days on most accessories.|
PPA T27 architectural and engineering specifications
- The transmitter shall be housed in a heavy duty black plastic case 4.1" x 6.1" x 1.3". It shall be microprocessor controlled with push button configuration. It shall have an operating range of up to1000ft. with optional ANT 005. It shall have seventeen wideband channels operating on the hearing assistance bandwidth between 72 MHz to 76 MHz. There shall be a ‘rubber duckie’ antenna output through the top of the enclosure.
- The front panel shall have a push button controlled LED digital display showing the frequency selection. Once a frequency is selected, there shall be a lock or unlock feature by holding down both the up and down frequency buttons for three seconds. There shall be a 3.5mm mono microphone input jack for two wire electret microphones. It shall have a rotary input level control. There shall be up and down frequency select buttons.
- The transmitter shall be powered by a 24VAC power supply via a 5 pin DIN connector. It shall have a 75 Ohm F-connector antenna output. It shall have a Line-level, high impedance RCA, mono/unbalanced input.
- The transmitter shall have FCC, Industry Canada approvals, be compliant with RoHS and WEEE regulations, and be powered by a UL and CSA approved power supply. It shall be covered by a Lifetime PLUS Limited Warranty. It shall be compatible with Williams Sound FM equipment operating on 72 MHz to 76 MHz.
|Dimensions [&] Weight:||4.1" W x 6.1" L x 1.3" H (104.1 mm x 154.9 mm x 33 mm)|
|7.8 oz. (221 g)|
|Power (U.S./Canada):||105-130 VAC, 50-60 Hz, 3.2 W at 120 VAC|
|Operating Frequencies:||72-76 MHz*: 72.1 (CH A), 72.2 (CH K), 72.3 (CH B), 72.4 (CH N), 72.5 (CH C), 72.6 (CH O), 72.7 (CH D), 72.8 (CH P), 72.9 (CH E), 74.7 (CH I), 75.3 (CH J), 75.4 (CH R), 75.5 (CH F), 75.6 (CH S), 75.7 (CH G), 75.8 (CH T), 75.9 (CH H)|
|Frequency Selector:||External switches, 17 channels (lockable)|
|RF Field Strength:||Does not exceed 80mV/m @ 3m|
|Nominal Range:||Up to 1000 feet (305 m) w/standard ANT 021 “rubber duckie" antenna or optional ANT 005 coaxial antenna.|
|Modulation:||FM, 75 kHz deviation (wide–band) max.|
|Stability:||± .005% over 0-50˚C|
|Frequency Response:||85Hz - 14kHz ±3dB|
|Distortion:||1% Max. THD|
|Signal to Noise Ratio:||65 dB with R35 Receiver|
|Microphone Input:||3.5mm mini phone jack, supplies +DC for electret mics|
|Mic Input Level:||1–10 mV, nominal|
|Line-Level Input:||RCA Jack, Hi Z, unbal.|
|Line Input Level:||.1–1 Vrms, nominal|
|Input Attenuator:||Pot, screwdriver-adjustable|
|Antenna Outputs:||Thread mount for ANT 021 “rubber duckie" antenna or ANT 025 telescoping antenna RF connector for ANT 024 dipole or ANT 005 coaxial antenna|
|Approvals:||FCC including part 15*, Industry Canada, RoHS, WEEE|
|Warranty:||Lifetime PLUS Limited Warranty, 90 Days on most accessories.|
TFP 036Input: 120 VAC, 60 Hz, 15 W Output: 12 VAC, 800 mA
FM ADA KIT 37
FM ADA KIT 37 RCH Includes same as FM ADA KIT 37, except batteries are rechargeable.
Lifetime PLUS Limited
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.