Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
The Digi-Wave™ system is a digital spread-spectrum (DSS), simultaneous two-way wireless listening system. Using it’s frequency-hopping algorithm, it avoids interference and is a very secure method of communication. The Digi-Wave communication system allows users to listen and talk to one another wirelessly in a variety of scenarios.
Great for use during training, presentations and tours, especially in houses of worship, classrooms, and healthcare facilities.
The DLR 400 ALK uses alkaline batteries. If a rechargeable version is preferred, see the DLR 400 RCH.
A Digi-Wave system consists of at least one transceiver (DLT 400) and various combinations of transceivers and receivers (DLR 400 RCH or DLR 400 ALK). Combinations of one or more DLT’s and DLR’s can be used to facilitate different events, depending on what needs to be spoken and what needs to be heard. Typical scenarios include:
- Guided Tours – with one or more tour guides (2-way), with audience participation (2-way), or without audience participation (1-way)
- Language Interpretation – one or more interpreted languages transmitted to audience (1-way)
- Intercom – with up to six people able to speak simultaneously, and even more listening
- Hearing Assistance – featuring boosted audio for improved comprehension
DLR 400 ALK
|Dimensions:||2.36″ W x 3.54″ H x 0.63″ D
(60 mm x 90 mm x 16 mm)
|Weight:||1.7 oz. (47 g) without batteries.|
|Frequency Band:||2.4 GHz (ISM band)|
|Case Material:||Black ABS Plastic|
|Battery Type:||2 x AAA Alkaline Batteries|
|Battery Life:||Alkaline Disposable (BAT 010-2): Up to 30 hrs|
|Power Save:||Auto Sleep Mode after 5 minutes of no RF signal from compatible devices|
|Audio Frequency Response:
|Intercom Mode: 100 – 7,300 Hz
Interpretation and other modes: 100-11,200 Hz
|SNR:||74 dB (A-weighted)|
|Range:||Up to 900 ft (274 m) (depending upon environmental conditions)|
|Headphone Audio Output:||3.5 mm TRRS jack with mono output for headphones, earphones, or neckloop
27 mW maximum @32 ohms
|Display:||LCD shows status: Battery Level, RSSI, Group/Channel #|
|Temp. Range:||14° – 113°F (-10° to 45°C)|
|Compatible Units||DLT 400, DLT 300|
|Approvals:||FCC, Industry Canada, RoHS 3, CE, WEEE, RCM, ANATEL, KC, Giteki|
|Warranty:||2-year warranty against component failure and manufacturing defects. See Full Warranty on the website for details|
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.