Our AV experts have earned their professional certifications to design, build, and manage the best AV services for you. View Our Certifications
The ULXD8 Desktop Base Transmitter delivers uncompromising audio quality and RF performance, and AES-256 encryption for secure transmission.
The ULXD8 Gooseneck Base Transmitter offers a flexible gooseneck mic form factor that is ideal for use at meetings and events where wired microphones are impractical. Paired with a ULX-D or QLX-D digital receiver, the ULXD8 creates a system with low latency, long transmission range, and high channel count, delivering exceptional performance in large meeting venues where live sound reinforcement is required.
Please note the microphone is sold separately. Band frequency based off address.
- Designed for use with Shure Microflex MX405, MX410, and MX415 gooseneck microphones, as well as Microflex MX410DF and MX415DF Dualflex gooseneck microphones
- Very low latency makes the ULXD8 ideal for meetings that require live sound reinforcement
- Long transmission range (up to 300 feet/100 meters) for reliable performance in very large meetings at conference and convention centers
- Compatible with the full line of Shure antennas and distribution components, allowing up to 200 ULXD8 gooseneck base transmitters to be used with just one pair of receiving antennas for efficient setup
- Compatible with ULX-D and QLX-D digital receivers
- Optional SB900A rechargeable batteries provide up to 9 hours of runtime
- Compatible with standard AA alkaline batteries
- Optional SBC450 (4-bay) and SBC850 (8-bay) Networked Charging Stations allow convenient docking and charging when transmitters are not in use
- Configurable Mute button (Toggle, Push-to-Mute, Push-to-Talk, disabled) and Mute LED behavior
- Adjustable RF power, high-pass filter, and power lock settings
- Configuration: Transmitter with base
- Compatibility: ULX-D, QLX-D (MX405/410/415 with 6-pin connector)
- Analog/Digital: Digital
- Form Factor: Tabletop
- Connector Type: 6-pin connector
- USB: 1 x Type A (charging)
- Mute Feature: Yes (configurable functions)
- Battery Type: 2 x AA batteries / Shure SB900/SB900A rechargeable battery
- Battery Life: Up to 8 hours (Alkaline), 9 hours (SB900A)
- System: Operating Range: 300 ft. Line-of-sight
- Dimensions: 5.4" x 3.1" x 1.6"
- Weight: 0.64 lbs.