Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
Tel: 888.230.3661 firstname.lastname@example.org Contact us today for quantity & package discounts!
- Shipping & Returns
The SBC850 8-Bay Networked Charging Station without Power Supply from Shure allows up to 8 ULXD6 or ULXD8 transmitters, equipped with the SB900A rechargeable battery, to be charged quickly and conveniently. The transmitters slide into the charger and the bi-color LEDs confirm the charging status. It is not necessary to remove the SB900A battery.
In addition, when connected to a network, the charging status of each transmitter can be viewed remotely. Transmitter settings or firmware can be updated while the transmitters are in the charger using Shure's Wireless Workbench or SystemOn software, or through a third-party room control system.
- Compatible with ULXD6 and ULXD8 transmitters using Shure rechargeable batteries.
- Easily adjust transmitter settings using Shure's control software such as Wireless Workbench and external control systems such as AMX or Crestron.
- Monitor rechargeable battery information such as health, temperature, charge, and cycle using control software.
- Update transmitter and charger software using Shure's Update Utility.
|Charge Time||ULXD6 and ULXD8: 15 minutes = 1 hour runtime; 1 hour = 50% charged; 3 hours = 100% charged|
|Network Interface||10/100 Mbps Ethernet|
|Power Requirement||15 VDC @ 4.0 A maximum, supplied by external power supply (tip positive)|
|Material of Construction||Molded plastic and cast zinc alloy|
|Operating Temperature Range||32 to 113°F (0 to 45°C)|
|Storage Temperature Range||-20 to 165°F (-29 to 74°C)|
|Dimensions||3.23 x 15.43 x 7.56" (82 x 391.9 x 192.0 mm)|
|Weight||5.9 lb ( 2.7 kg)|
|Package Weight||9.2 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||17.7 x 14.9 x 4.1"|
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.
Nationwide Audiovisual Services - Design, Installation & Support - A Partner You Can Trust
Our AV experts have earned their professional certifications to design, build, and manage the best AV services for you. View Our Certifications
Choose from products and national brands to find the right technology for your needs. View Our Vendor Partners