Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
The ULXD8 Desktop Base Transmitter delivers uncompromising audio quality and RF performance, and AES-256 encryption for secure transmission.
The ULXD8 Gooseneck Base Transmitter offers a flexible gooseneck mic form factor that is ideal for use at meetings and events where wired microphones are impractical. Paired with a ULX-D or QLX-D digital receiver, the ULXD8 creates a system with low latency, long transmission range, and high channel count, delivering exceptional performance in large meeting venues where live sound reinforcement is required.
Please note the microphone is sold separately. Band frequency based off address.
- Designed for use with Shure Microflex MX405, MX410, and MX415 gooseneck microphones, as well as Microflex MX410DF and MX415DF Dualflex gooseneck microphones
- Very low latency makes the ULXD8 ideal for meetings that require live sound reinforcement
- Long transmission range (up to 300 feet/100 meters) for reliable performance in very large meetings at conference and convention centers
- Compatible with the full line of Shure antennas and distribution components, allowing up to 200 ULXD8 gooseneck base transmitters to be used with just one pair of receiving antennas for efficient setup
- Compatible with ULX-D and QLX-D digital receivers
- Optional SB900A rechargeable batteries provide up to 9 hours of runtime
- Compatible with standard AA alkaline batteries
- Optional SBC450 (4-bay) and SBC850 (8-bay) Networked Charging Stations allow convenient docking and charging when transmitters are not in use
- Configurable Mute button (Toggle, Push-to-Mute, Push-to-Talk, disabled) and Mute LED behavior
- Adjustable RF power, high-pass filter, and power lock settings
Shure ULXD8 Specs
|Wireless Technology||Digital UHF|
|RF Frequency Band||J50: 572 to 608 + 614 to 616 MHz)
|RF Bandwidth||44 MHz|
|Frequency Step Size||25 kHz|
|RF Channel Scanning||Auto-Scan|
|Max Operating Range||328.1' / 100 m|
|Sample Rate/Resolution||48 kHz / 24-Bit|
|Latency||< 3 ms|
|Transmitter Type||Gooseneck Base|
|RF Output Power||1 / 10 / 20 mW|
|Audio I/O||1 x Proprietary 6-Pin Female Unbalanced Input (Lockable)|
|Muting||Programmable Mute Switch|
|Gain Range||0 to 21 dB (3 dB Steps)|
|Signal Processing||High-Pass Filter:
-12 dB at 150 Hz, 12 dB/Octave Slope
|Antenna||1 x Internal|
|Battery Type||2 x AA (Included)
1 x Shure SB900A (Not Included)
|Approx. Battery Life||Med.:
8 Hours (Alkaline)
9 Hours (Lithium Shure SB900A)
|USB/Lightning I/O||1 x USB-A (Charging, Host Connection)|
|Display & Indicators||1 x LED (Mute)|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 122°F / -17 to 50°C|
|Dimensions||3.1 x 1.6 x 5.4" / 78 x 41 x 137 mm|
|Weight||10.3 oz / 292 g (with Batteries)|
|Package Weight||0.965 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||6.8 x 4.4 x 3.4"|
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.