Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
Part of the ULX-D wireless series, the Shure ULXD4 houses a single digital receiver in a rugged half-rack unit with an external power supply.
The ULX-D Series simplifies the set up and management of large numbers of wireless systems. It is ideal for professional sound reinforcement applications in large live venues and houses of worship, as well as A/V installations in conference, educational, and corporate facilities. Compatible with a wide selection of Shure transmitters and mic capsules, it delivers pristine 24-bit/48 kHz digital audio, capturing every detail with clarity, accurate low end, and crisp transient response.
The ULX-D operates in the UHF band, utilizing Digital Predictive Switching Diversity to protect the transmission from interference, delivering rock-solid RF signal stability without audio artifacts. In Standard mode you can run up to 17 channels per 6 MHz TV channel, at a range up to 330'. Alternatively, the High-Density mode lets you run up to 47 channels per 6 MHz TV channel, at a maximum range of 98'. The system offers AES-256 encryption for security.
The unit features audio and RF meters, 60 dB of gain control, and both XLR and 1/4" outputs. A large LCD screen and intuitive controls let you quickly make adjustments, even in low-light situations. Additional features include automatic frequency scanning, IR sync, gain optimization to match any input source, and internal limiting to prevent clipping.
The Ethernet port allows multiple receivers to be easily networked together for simplified frequency coordination and deployment via Shure's Wireless Workbench software. In addition, the Channels Mobile App enables you to control the system remotely from an iOS device.
Shure Professional-Grade Digital Wireless Audio Quality
- 24-bit/48 kHz digital audio delivers clear and accurate sound reproduction
- Extended 20 Hz to 20 kHz frequency range with flat response
- > 120 dB wide dynamic range for excellent signal-to-noise performance
- Up to 60 dB of independently adjustable gain for each channel
- Works with a wide selection of Shure mics and transmitter types including the ULXD1 bodypack and ULXD2 handheld transmitters that provide complete mobility for presenters/performers, and the ULXD6 boundary and ULXD8 gooseneck base transmitters to accommodate meeting rooms with flexible seating layouts
- ULX-D receivers are also compatible with QLX-D bodypack and handheld transmitters
Up to 60 Channels with Rock-Solid Transmission
- Single-channel receiver operates in the H50: 530 to 602 MHz UHF band
- 64 MHz tuning range lets you run up to 60 channels at the same location in Standard mode or 90 channels in High-Density mode
- Digital Predictive Switching Diversity uses a microprocessor to switch antennas before dropouts occur
- Comes with two remoteable 1/2 wave dipole antennas
- 256-bit AES encryption offers unbreachable privacy—uses unique, randomized encryption key generated every time encryption is enabled
- Interference detection and alerts provide instant confirmation on both the receiver LCD and WWB software when interference is present
- Adding UA874 active antennas or PA805 passive antennas increases the range of your system and offers increased protection against interference
- The UA844+SWB antenna distribution system (available separately) lets you stretch the power of your antenna pairs, giving you more on-air channels in less setup time
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.