Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
With transparent 24-bit digital audio quality and incredibly efficient RF spectrum usage, the QLXD4 Digital Wireless Receiver combines professional features with streamlined setup and operation. Automatic scanning quickly finds open frequencies, and one-touch IR sync quickly deploys them to transmitters. Ethernet networking enables networked channel scanning across multiple receivers and Wireless Workbench® software integration for remote control of receiver settings from a PC or Mac. Remote monitoring and control from iOS devices also is available via the ShurePlus™ Channels Mobile App.
- Hardware for rack-mounting
- Power Supply
- Two (2) Half-Wave antennas
- Two (2) BNC Cables
- Two (2) BNC Bulkhead Adapters
- User Guide
- 64 MHz tuning bandwidth (region dependent)
- More than 60 preset-compatible channels per frequency band (region dependent)
- Up to 17 compatible systems per 6MHz TV channel; 22 systems per 8MHz channel
- Digital predictive switching diversity ensures solid RF connection
- AES 256-bit encryption for secure wireless transmission
- Dimensions (H×W×D): 1.63" × 7.75" × 5.94" (41mm× 197mm × 151mm)
- Weight: 1.71 lbs (777 g, without antennas)
- Housing: Steel
- Power requirements: 12 V DC @ 0.4 A, supplied by external power supply (tip positive)
- RF Input:
- Spurious Rejection: >80 dB, typical
- Connector Type: BNC
- Impedance: 50 Ohms
- Audio Output:
- Gain Adjustment Range: -18 to +42 dB in 1 dB steps
- 1/4" (6.35 mm): Impedance balanced (Tip=audio, Ring=no audio, Sleeve=ground)
- XLR: Balanced (1=ground, 2=audio +, 3=audio -)
- 1/4" (6.35 mm): 100 Ohms (50 Ohms Unbalanced)
- XLR: 100 Ohms
- Full Scale Output:
- 1/4" (6.35 mm): +12 dBV
- XLR: LINE setting = +18 dBV, MIC setting =-12 dBV
- Mic/Line Switch: 30 dB pad
- Phantom Power Protection on both 1/4" (6.35 mm) and XLR.
- Network Interface: Single Port Ethernet 10/100 Mbps
- Network Addressing Capability: DHCP or Manual IP address
- Maximum Ethernet Cable Length: 328 ft (100 m)
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.