Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
The Microflex™ MXN5W-C Networked Ceiling Loudspeaker provides high-quality speech reproduction for AV conferencing applications. Gone is the need for a separate amplifier or an outboard DSP, the PoE-powered MXN5 is the ideal loudspeaker solution when used as part of a Shure networked conferencing audio system. Combined with Microflex Advance Array Microphones and IntelliMix® DSP, the full Shure networked systems ecosystem delivers premium audio performance with unmatched ease of deployment, with the added confidence of Shure Audio Encryption and Dante Domain Manager compatibility.
Provides high-quality speech reproduction for AV conferencing applications. PoE-enabled with a low-profile design optimized for easy installation in drop ceiling configurations. Deployed and controlled via software, this networked loudspeaker does not require a separate amplifier or outboard DSP. Integrates seamlessly with Shure’s ecosystem of networked hardware and software for a complete audio solution.
Software-based configuration and control
- Design and deploy every device in your audio chain with Shure Designer System Configuration software
- SystemOn Audio Asset Management software for remote management and troubleshooting
- Shure Audio Encryption
- Dante Domain Manager compatible
- AES67 compatible
Loudspeaker technical elements
- Pre-tuned frequency response optimized for voice intelligibility in AV conferencing applications
- Low-profile, shallow-can design compatible with most drop ceiling installations
- 2-way driver system with 5.25 in (13.3cm) woofer
- PoE/PoE+ enabled, eliminating the need for an outboard amplifier
- Integrated Shure DSP Utilities: EQ, delay, limiter, and signal/tone generator
- 2 Dante inputs and 1 Dante output
Clean design elements
- Aesthetic design subtly blends into drop ceiling environments
- Removable magnetic and paintable grille seamlessly covers the entire loudspeaker
- Removable magnetic Shure logo
- UL 2043 plenum rated
- Tile bridge or New Construction Bracket accessories for quick and easy mounting
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.