Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
The Shure IntelliMix P300 Audio Conferencing Processor offers a predefined matrix and presets to simplify the set up process reducing the lengthy commissioning time often associated with DSP. The unobtrusive form factor allows discrete installations, making it compatible for a wider variety of meeting rooms. Versatile connectivity options provide freedom of choice when joining a room video system including via soft codec, or connecting laptops and mobile devices. Featuring acoustic echo cancellation, noise reduction and automatic gain control for up to 8 Dante channels, the P300 ensures echo- and noise-free conference room audio.
INTELLIMIX P300, AUDIO CONFERENCING PROCESSOR
Don’t let echo, noise, or distortion take over the meeting. The IntelliMix® P300 enhances every aspect of conference audio. Combined with Microflex® Advance™ or Microflex® Wireless microphones, the clear sound reproduction and intelligent mixing keeps the agenda on track with clear communication.
HOW IT WORKS
Streamline the audio experience for every discussion. Fixed architecture provides simple setup, requiring less DSP programming and commissioning time. Multiple connectivity options allow for seamless integration with Shure conferencing microphones, laptops and even mobile devices. Easy, rackless mounting enables quick, compact integration behind a display, under a table, or in a credenza. The IntelliMix P300 makes sound smarter, faster.
WHY IT’S BETTER
Echo cancellation. Noise reduction. Automatic mixing. Automatic gain control. Your conference is only as good as your audio.
Intuitive, programming-free LED mute sync functionality with leading third-party software codecs including Zoom Rooms, Microsoft Teams and Skype for Business.
Easily add a presenter mic or control additional zoned loudspeakers with onboard matrix mixing for sound reinforcement applications
Connect with Confidence
Driverless USB audio connection to PCs for soft codecs. Analog I/O for hard codecs. 3.5 mm connection to mobile phones to bridge a remote caller. Design projects offline with Designer System Configuration Software for simple project management. Seamlessly compatible with Microflex Advance and Microflex Wireless conferencing microphones for a complete Shure ecosystem.
Meet In Confidence
Shure Network Audio Encryption utilizes AES-256 technology to protect confidential content.
- Connects 10 Dante audio inputs, 2 analog inputs, USB and a mobile device to an AV conferencing system or a PC-based videoconferencing application
- Includes Shure developed DSP algorithms to enhance audio quality in AV conferences: 8 channels of microphone processing featuring AEC, noise reduction, and automatic gain control, IntelliMix automatic mixing, matrix mixing, delay, compressor and PEQ
- Flexible signal routing and connectivity: analog audio (2 block in / 2 block out) to connect to room AV conferencing system; USB (1 in/out) to connect to laptop or room PC; one 3.5 mm TRRS jack to connect to a mobile device to enable an additional participant to join
- Power-over-Ethernet (PoE+) eliminates the need for an outboard power supply
- Compact form factor is easy to mount without equipment rack
Input (2) 3-pin block connector (Active Balanced)
Output (2) 3-pin block connector (Impedance Balanced)
Mobile (1) TRRS 3.5 mm (1/8")
(1) USB 2.0, Type B
Single port carries 2 input and 2 output channels (Summed mono)
Network Connections (Dante Digital Audio)
10 Dante input channels, 2 output channels
Non-inverting, any input to any output
802.3 at Type 2 (PoE Plus), Class 4
17.5 W, maximum
1710 g (3.8 lbs)
H x W x D
4 x 21 x 22.6 cm (1.6 x 8.3 x 8.9 in.)
Operating Temperature Range
−6.7°C (20°F) to 50°C (122°F)
Storage Temperature Range
−29°C (-20°F) to 74°C (165°F)
Thermal Power Dissipation
Maximum 17.5 W (60 BTU/hr)
typical 14.6 W (50 BTU/hr)
+1, -1.5 dB
20 to 20,000 Hz
Dante Digital Audio
Sampling Rate 48 kHz
Bit Depth 24
Sampling Rate 44.1, 48 kHz
Bit Depth 16, 24
P300-IMX | IntelliMix® Audio Conferencing Processor
Does not include
Dante 1-8 in to Dante out (AEC enabled) 12.5 ms
Dante 1-8 in to Dante out (AEC disabled) 5.8 ms
Dante 9-10 in to Dante out 1.8 ms
Analog in to Analog out 2.2 ms
Cat 5e or higher (shielded cable recommended)
Analog Connections (Block Connectors)
20 Hz to 20 kHz, A-weighted, typical
Analog-to-Dante 113 dB
Dante-to-Analog 117 dB
Equivalent Input Noise
20 Hz to 20 kHz, A-weighted, input terminated with 150Ω
Line -86 dBV
Aux -98 dBV
Total Harmonic Distortion
@ 1 kHz, 0 dBV Input, 0 dB analog gain
Common Mode Rejection Ratio
150Ω balanced source @ 1 kHz
Input Clipping Level
Line +27 dBV
Aux +15 dBV
Output Clipping Level
Line +20 dBV
Aux +0 dBV
Mic -26 dBV
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.