The Q-SYS TSC Series Gen 3 are high-performance network touch screen controllers native to Q-SYS. Available in three sizes (5-inch, 7-inch, 10-inch), these PoE-capable (power over Ethernet) devices support a wide range of applications needing a fullycustomizable user control interface (UCI). Like all Q-SYS products, the TSC Series Gen 3 integrate seamlessly into a system design and take full advantage of drag-and-drop integration and robust control engine within Q-SYS to provide users with intuitive AV controls for any space.
- Robust Responsiveness: Projective Capacitive (PCAP) Multi-Touch Surface with 24-bit Color Display
- High Resolution Display: 1920 x 1200 px with 380 Nits (brightness)
- Power Over Ethernet: Allows for simplified single cable installation
- Universal Mounting Options: Included accessories for mounting to US standard and European wall and junction boxes
- Versatile: Ability to operate in portrait or landscape orientation
- Easy Drag and Drop Interface: Drag and drop any control Q-SYS element from a Q-SYS design schematic into UCI Editor and easily deploy your design to the touch screen, without any programming experience. Q-SYS UCI Editor allows the import of room diagrams, corporate logos or other graphical elements in all major graphic file formats.
- Complete Design Freedom: Build more dynamic UCI themes and apply global styles across multiple UCIs with CSS-based styling. Enables easier deployment of uniform UCIs across an organization.
- Convenient License Activation: Deploying a UCI to an active Q-SYS system requires the UCI Deployment feature license.