Our AV experts have earned their professional certifications to design, build, and manage the best AV services for you. View Our Certifications
The Q-SYS NM Series NM-T1 is a tabletop network PoE microphone native to Q-SYS and ideal for the collaboration space. The microphone features advanced beamforming technology that ensures optimal clarity and separation for all surrounding talkers. It also offers onboard call controls, programmable user button and touchless muting capability, which lets users mute or unmute with the wave of a hand. As a native Q-SYS Product, the NM-T1 integrates seamlessly into your Q-SYS system without the need for complex programming.
- Native Q-SYS beamforming tabletop microphone
- Four software-configurable zones provide up to 360° coverage
- Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Touchless mute via proximity motion sensor
- Onboard call controls, including a programmable user button customizable in Q-SYS Designer Software
- Programmable RGB light ring for fully customizable color, pattern, speed
- Comprehensive management via Q-SYS Designer Software and Q-SYS Reflect Enterprise Manager
- Includes table-mounting accessories
Advanced Beamforming Technology: The Q-SYS NM-T1 features four software-configurable zones that can be activated based on where coverage is (or isn’t needed) to reduce echo and ensure clarity for far end callers. This also enables flexible seating arrangements and provides up to 360° coverage.
Intuitive UI with touchless muting: Easily manage your meetings with the Q-SYS NM-T1 onboard call controls, including a programmable user button and programmable RGB light ring status indicator, both of which are fully customizable within Q-SYS Designer Software. The microphone also features a built-in proximity motion sensor that allows for a simple hand wave to mute/unmute for users that are nearby.