Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
The Q-SYS NM Series NM-T1 is a tabletop network PoE microphone native to Q-SYS and ideal for the collaboration space. The microphone features advanced beamforming technology that ensures optimal clarity and separation for all surrounding talkers. It also offers onboard call controls, programmable user button and touchless muting capability, which lets users mute or unmute with the wave of a hand. As a native Q-SYS Product, the NM-T1 integrates seamlessly into your Q-SYS system without the need for complex programming.
- Native Q-SYS beamforming tabletop microphone
- Four software-configurable zones provide up to 360° coverage
- Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Touchless mute via proximity motion sensor
- Onboard call controls, including a programmable user button customizable in Q-SYS Designer Software
- Programmable RGB light ring for fully customizable color, pattern, speed
- Comprehensive management via Q-SYS Designer Software and Q-SYS Reflect Enterprise Manager
- Includes table-mounting accessories
Advanced Beamforming Technology: The Q-SYS NM-T1 features four software-configurable zones that can be activated based on where coverage is (or isn’t needed) to reduce echo and ensure clarity for far end callers. This also enables flexible seating arrangements and provides up to 360° coverage.
Intuitive UI with touchless muting: Easily manage your meetings with the Q-SYS NM-T1 onboard call controls, including a programmable user button and programmable RGB light ring status indicator, both of which are fully customizable within Q-SYS Designer Software. The microphone also features a built-in proximity motion sensor that allows for a simple hand wave to mute/unmute for users that are nearby.
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.