The black QSC MP-MFC is an elegant, Decora-style wall mount controller for use with MP-M Series music and paging mixers. Its intuitive system control allows designers to configure with as much or as little control over the system as needed.
Setup is simple with the use of the free MP Install app for Android/iOS, Mac, and Windows computers. Control source selection and volume for a zone as well as recalling scenes. The MP-MFC controller features three large buttons (increment, decrement, select) as well as a crisp 1.1 x 1" monochrome graphic display, which clearly labels selectable functions and options
The MP-M Series mixer has two ports for MP-MFC connectivity, each of which can accommodate four daisy-chained MP-MFC controllers with a maximum total cable length of 820 ft per port. Up to eight MP-MFC controllers may be connected to a single MP-M Series mixer using standard Cat 5 (RJ45) cabling.
- Configure as much or as little control as needed
- Control zone source selection, zone output level, input level selection, and scene recall
- Three buttons (increment, decrement, select)
- Crisp 1.1 x 1" monochrome graphic display
- Daisy chain up to four MP-MFC controllers per line