Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
Tel: 888.230.3661 firstname.lastname@example.org Contact us today for quantity & package discounts!
- Shipping & Returns
10 Ch. Digital Cinema Processor with booth monitor, crossovers, 3 screen channel bi-, tri- and quad-amp, Intrinsic Correction™, Ethernet control.
The DPM builds on the legacy of QSC’s DCM and DCP products to provide all signal processing and monitoring functions for Digital Cinema in a single integrated system. Designed to be used with QSC’s Digital Cinema Amplifiers (DCA) and featuring advanced Intrinsic Correction™ settings for QSC’s Digital Cinema Speakers (DCS), the DPM optimizes loudspeaker performance while simplifying cinema sound system wiring and configuration. The DPM 300 is configurable for passive, bi-amp, tri-amp and quad-amp operation and 2 or 4 surround channels (5.1 or 7.1).
- Ten digital inputs for 5.1 and 7.1 soundtracks and HI/VI
- HDMI input/output for non-sync sources (DPM 300H)
- Dolby Digital Plus™ and DTS-HD® (DPM 300H)
- Control and monitoring via Ethernet including full SNMP support
- Serial automation control via RS-232
- Analog Inputs for film processors, non-sync and Mic/Line
- Master volume and full 1/3 Octave Graphic EQ on all channels (except subwoofer)
- Booth Monitor loudspeaker and headphone jack
- Digital Loudspeaker Crossovers — three passive bi-, tri-, or quad-amp screen channels
- Compatible with all existing DCA amplifiers — thousands of DCA-equipped screens are ready for full network monitoring and control
- Bypass mode routes audio around failed components to insure that the show will go on
- Intrinsic Correction™ for DCS loudspeakers for optimal “out of box” performance and reduced set-up time
- Continued development of software and firmware will add new capabilities to the existing hardware with easy firmware updates
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.
Nationwide Audiovisual Services - Design, Installation & Support - A Partner You Can Trust
Our AV experts have earned their professional certifications to design, build, and manage the best AV services for you. View Our Certifications
Choose from products and national brands to find the right technology for your needs. View Our Vendor Partners