Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
The AD-S28Tw, part of the AcousticDesign series from QSC, is a professional-quality surface mount subwoofer designed to provide low frequency enhancement to ceiling or surface mount AD-series speakers. The subwoofer has a marine-grade plywood cabinet that houses a pair of 8" polypropylene woofers. The cabinet has a dual chamber ported bandpass design with a large port to extend low frequency response.
The subwoofer has a defeatable passive 120Hz low-pass filter with impedance compensation and a 70/100V multi-tap transformer that can also be bypassed for use with 8 ohm speaker systems, making it extremely versatile. The subwoofer can be mounted in a number of ways; freestanding with the included rubber feet, or suspended via forged-shoulder eyebolts or the included steel yoke.
- Ideal companion for AD-series speakers
- Marine-grade plywood cabinet provides exception resistance to humidity. It also features a zinc-plated steel grille, molded ABS endcaps, and a rotatable logo
- Pair of 8" polypropylene woofers provide clear, strong bass and are protected for humid environments
- Dual chamber bandpass design features one sealed chamber and one ported chamber to provide efficient, tight bass with excellent low frequency extension
- Defeatable passive 120Hz low-pass filter with impedance compensation
- High power handling capability of 250W continuous/700W peak
- The 70/100V multi-tap transformer has an 8 ohm bypass mode and standard screw terminal connectors, allowing you to connect the subwoofer to virtually any professional sound system
- Rubber feet, forged-shoulder eyebolts, and a steel yoke give you a variety of mounting options