Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
The white AcousticDesign Series QSC AD-P6T is a transformer-equipped 6.5" pendant-mount loudspeaker voiced to deliver tonal consistency throughout the AcousticDesign range of speakers, making them suitable for 70/100V or 16-ohm operation in a variety of foreground and background music applications.
Outfitted with a 6.5" weather-treated woofer and a 0.75" aluminum dome tweeter on a DMT waveguide, the AD-P6T offers broad 135° conical coverage and improved off-axis power while providing a frequency range of 56 Hz to 20 kHz (-10 dB). The speaker is capable of handling 60W RMS and producing a peak maximum SPL of 112 dB.
The AD-P6T utilizes a 4-pole Euroblock connector under a sealable input cover for easy wiring and protection from moisture. It features a UV-treated ABS enclosure and a magnetic steel grille with a blemish-free removable logo. Quick-link cable assemblies and slip-lock fasteners are supplied for efficient installation.
- Designed for foreground and background music sound reinforcement in restaurant, retail, audio visual, education, and large system ancillary support applications as well as in concourses, casinos, transportation terminals, and worship facilities
- Consistent tonal characteristics across the entire AcousticDesign family in surface, ceiling, and pendant applications
- 6.5" weather-treated paper cone woofer with a 1" voice coil and a 0.75" aluminum dome tweeter
- 135° of conical coverage with improved off-axis power response reduces the number of loudspeakers required for even coverage
- DMT (Directivity Matched Transition) waveguide ensures smooth, uniform frequency response over the coverage area
- Rugged ABS enclosure is treated with UV inhibitors that prevent discoloration
- Snap-fit magnetic grille
- Low-saturation, low-loss 70/100V transformer with 16-ohm bypass and a rotary selector located under the grille
- 4-pole Euroblock connector with loop-thru wiring located under a sealable input cover to prevent moisture at the terminals
- Advanced voicing filter sets using QSC Intrinsic Correction are available through either Q-Sys processing or CXD amplifier platforms (available separately)
- Includes two quick-link cable assemblies and slip-lock fasteners to speed installation
- Blemish-free removable logo
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.