Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
The black pair of QSC AD-C.SAT 2.75" Small-Format Passive Ceiling Satellite Loudspeakers is a fully integrated, sealed loudspeaker system designed for background music applications that require refined depth and clarity even at lower volume settings.
The AcousticDesign Series of installation loudspeakers has been designed for trouble-free operation and versatility. SUB/SAT loudspeakers have been specifically designed to be mix-and-match capable. Any combination of satellites may be paired with any subwoofer in the SUB/SAT line.
Intrinsic Correction voicings that optimize performance and speed up the installation process are easily deployed via the MP-M Series music and paging mixers as well as Q-SYS Platforms including CXD-Q Series amplifiers, as part of a complete QSC systems solution. The AD-C.SAT ships with a pair of C-rings, Euroblock connectors, cut-out templates, and magnetic grills.
- Consistent tonal characteristics across the entire AcousticDesign Series for surface, ceiling, and pendant applications
- Refined depth and clarity even at low volume settings
- Mix-and-match capable, any subwoofer works with any satellite in the AD Series SUB/SAT line
- Inverted aluminum dome dust cap
- Rated at 16 ohms
- Snap-fit magnetic grill
- Locking 2-pole Euroblock-style connectors
- Removable conduit cover plate
- Removable logo
- 2 x long travel dog-ear blind mount system
- Intrinsic Correction voicings available via Q-SYS Platform including CXD-Q Series amplifiers
- UL1480 and UL2043 certified