Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- QSC KS112 Overview
- Shipping & Returns
Audio engineers and rental houses looking for a portable, versatile, and simple-to-use subwoofer will be thrilled with the 12" QSC KS112, a 2000W powered subwoofer that can cover an audience up to 250. The KS112 is designed to work with any full-range speaker, but shines when paired with the QSC K2 series powered PA speakers. The onboard DSP processing feature easy-to-use settings that help working presenters, musicians, instructors, performers, and A/V providers get powerful, clean, and clear sound quickly.
The subwoofer provides 128 dB of peak SPL—plenty of volume for smaller venues including houses of worship, performance spaces, and anywhere a pronounce low-frequency signal is required. The highly efficient 2000W Class-D amplifier powers the 12" woofer, providing powerful, deep bass with a frequency range from 108 Hz down to 41 Hz.
Two inputs on the back feature combo XLR-1/4" connectors, while two dedicated XLR pass-thru outputs allow you to connect to additional full-range audio to other loudspeakers or audio equipment. There's a single gain control for both channels, which sum their signal to the internal amplifier. For a true stereo L/R operation, two K112s are needed with each to receive independent the left and right signals respectively.
The single subwoofer can be deployed in a vertical or horizontal position and features M20 speaker pole fittings in either position, while the 15mm Baltic birch enclosure features a rugged paint designed for long life and lasting durability. The rear panel offers an LCD control module with variable crossover and savable and recallable scenes as well as Intrinsic Correction tuning and loudspeaker management. The KS112 ships with a locking IEC power cord.
- High-output in an ultracompact form factor
- 2000W Class-D amplifier module
- 12", long-excursion driver; 6th order bandpass design
- Variable crossover and savable/recallable scenes for commonly used applications
- Intrinsic Correction tuning and loudspeaker management
- Refined, professional appearance looks great in any application
- Rugged painted wood enclosure for long life and lasting durability
- Deployment in either vertical or horizontal positions with dual M20 speaker pole fittings
- Optional KS-LOC security cover prevents unauthorized tampering of controls (sold separately)
- Complete EASE & CAD information available
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.