Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide network. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a partner that tests what they sell and gives you the best value for your money. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
Tel: 888.230.3661 email@example.com Contact us today for quantity & package discounts!
- Shipping & Returns
The Tornado series is a miniature sound source designed for quality distributed systems. Housed in a compact aluminium enclosure, the Tornado is suitable for space sensitive and architectural design installations. The KT2C has a proprietary 2” high efficiency drive unit with a neodymium magnet structure and a suspension engineered for maximum linear excursion and minimum residual transducer interference. The cone transducer delivers an impressive maximum peak SPL of 107dB, and has a wide operating frequency range from 150 Hz to 18 kHz with very low distortion. This speaker comes with ceiling brackets for ceiling mounts.
- (1) 4-pin Phoenix connector
- (1) jumper cable
K-Array KT2CW White Features:
- High performance-to-size ratio
- Single 2” long excursion full range driver
- Integrated RGB LEDs
- Wide-range frequency response
- Integrated 4-pin Phoenix connector
- Double voice-coil driver for variable impedance 8 - 32Ohms
- Compact aluminium ultra strong chassis
- Weather resistant IP54
K-Array KT2C Specifications:
- Power handling: 18 W
- Frequency range: 150 Hz – 18 kHz
- Maximum SPL: 101 dB (cont.) – 107 dB (peak)
- Horizontal: 90°
- Vertical: 90°
- Type External Crossover required
- Frequency 150 Hz, 24 dB/oct suggested minimum
- Full range: 2” Neodymium magnet woofer with 2 x 0.8” voice coils
- Powered Audio Input
- Connector: 4-pin Phoenix
- IP: 54
- Dimensions: 125 x 125 x 119 mm (4.9“ x 4.9” x 4.7“)
- Weight: 0.67 kg (1.48 lb)
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.
Nationwide Audiovisual Services - Design, Installation & Support - A Partner You Can Trust
Our AV experts have earned their professional certifications to design, build, and manage the best AV services for you. View Our Certifications
Choose from products and national brands to find the right technology for your needs. View Our Vendor Partners