Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
Power your K-array system with the only amps created specifically for that purpose. K-array's KA series amps were designed to fully integrate into the K-array ecosystem. The Kommander KA34 4-Channel 4x 750W power amp comes loaded with K-array DSP (Digital Signal Processing) that gives you full control over the amplifier and eliminates the need for external processors. You'll have access to EQ, channel levels, routing matrix, and delay via Wi-Fi and Ethernet dedicated apps or desktop software.
The lightweight stainless steel 2 rack unit KA34 offers high power density and is designed for the rigors of life on the road. Its diminutive footprint also makes the KA104 a great choice for space-limited permanent installations.
K-Array KA34 Features:
- 2U Class D audio amplifier module 4x 750 W @ 4 Ω.
- Onboard DSP with
- Channel Grouping: group controls over multiple channels
- Input EQ: 3 bands fully parametric equalizer
- Output EQ: 8 bands fully parametric selectable filters
- Dynamic limiters
- Signal routing: freely assignable input-to-output signal path with level adjustment
- Channel delay up to 115 ms
- Integrated Electronic Brain (IEB) with osKar custom operating system running on quad core 1.5 GHz internal processor
- REST API for easy integration with third-party remote control systems
- K-array Connect mobile app for easy wireless access to theDSP features
- K-framework3 multiplatform software for loudspeaker system design, managing, tuning and control of multiple units in demanding applications
K-Array KA34 Specifications:
- Type: 4ch switching mode, Class D Amplifier
- Output Power: 4x 750 W @ 4 Ω
- Impedance: minimum 4 Ω
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz (±1 dB)
- Input: 4x XLR-F balanced input, 4x XLR-M balanced LINK output
- Output: 2x PC 4/ 4-ST-7,62 speaker output
- Remote connectivity
- 1x Ethernet RJ45
- 4x USB-A
- Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11 b/g/n
- Built-in DSP: Grouping, Input EQ, Output EQ, Signal Routing, Level adjustment, Dynamic Limiters, Delay
- Remote control: Wi-Fi dedicated K-array Connect mobile app Ethernet wired K-framework3 multiplatform design and tuning software
- MAINS Operating Range: 100-240V ~ AC, 50-60 Hz with PFC via powerCON TRUE connector with power link
- Power Consumption: 600 W @ 4 Ω load, Pink noise, 1/8 rated power
- Protections: Thermal protection, output short circuit, RMS output current protection, high frequency protection, power limiter, clip limiter
- IP Rating: IP20
- Dimensions: (WxHxD) 430 x 87 x 430 mm (17 x 3,4 x 17 in)
- Weight: 7 kg (15,4 lb)
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.