Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
Create dynamic learning environments with this 3LCD 1080p1 interactive laser display.
Increase engagement and collaboration in classrooms and meeting spaces with the dynamic BrightLink 1480Fi 1080p1 3LCD interactive laser display. Designed with convenience in mind, this ultra bright, 5,000-lumen2 ultra short-throw projector offers easy installation and a virtually maintenance-free 20,000-hour laser light source with no lamps3. Offering a 16:9 display up to 100", the 1480Fi provides 75 percent more interactive space than 75" panels for a fully immersive display in meeting spaces and classrooms. With support for optional BrightLink touch modules , it allows up to eight users to work on a single interactive canvas. Plus, it comes with a host of PC-free features including collaborative whiteboard sharing, printing, emailing and more.
- Digital whiteboard - draw, save, print and email without a PC; share whiteboard content to other network-connected BrightLink projectors4
- Built-in wireless - use free Epson iProjection™ software to connect, display and share content simultaneously to/from up to 50 connected devices5
- SMART Learning Suite - includes 1-year subscription and support for SMART Notebook®, SMART ampTM, SMART labTM, SMART Learning Suite Online and more
1 Pixel shifting technology achieves Full HD resolution on screen.
2 Color brightness (color light output) and white brightness (white light output) will vary depending on usage conditions. Color light output measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4; white light output measured in accordance with ISO 21118.
3 No required maintenance for the light source for up to 20,000 hours. Approximate time until brightness decreases 50% from first usage. Measured by acceleration test assuming use of 0.04 - 0.20 mg/m3 of particulate matter. Time varies depending on usage conditions and environment. Replacement of parts other than the light source may be required in a shorter period.
4 BrightLink 1485Fi and 1480Fi projectors only. Cannot share to earlier models.
5 For wireless functionality, including via the Epson iProjection App, the projector must be configured on a network, either through the Ethernet port on the projector (check model specifications for availability) or via a wireless connection. Check your owner’s manual to determine if a wireless LAN module must be purchased separately to enable a wireless connection. Not all Epson projectors are able to be networked. The Epson iProjection App does not support all files and formats.
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.