Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
Project onto and write directly on this MooreCo 100" Whiteboard. It features a 100" diagonal screen in a 16:10 aspect ratio designed for use with WXGA-resolution projectors. It has a matte-white porcelain surface engineered to produce minimal glare or reflection and supports above-board mounting of an interactive touch module. The whiteboard includes four whiteboard markers and a cleaning cloth.
- Surface is designed to be optimized for projection, with minimal glare or reflection
- Suitable for widescreen (WXGA) projector resolution, supporting images up to 100" diagonal in 16:10 format
- Supports above-board mounting
- Attach a touch module for your projector directly on the whiteboard
- Engineered to mount quickly and easily on the included bracket bar
- Includes four whiteboard markers, a cleaning cloth, and mounting hardware
- Magnetic steel-backed construction with square miter corners
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.