Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
This wide throw zoom lens is ideal for projecting large, high-quality images. Supports screen sizes from 50” to 1000".
- Interchangeable lens — for Pro L projectors up to 15,000 lumens and Pro G7000 Series projectors
- Wide lens shift — for added flexibility
- High-quality design — up to 1000" screen size support; 1.8 to 2.3 F-number; 27.3 mm to 37 mm focal length
- Zoom ratio — 1 – 1.4
- Weight — 6.5 lbs (2950 g)
- Up to 8,500-lumen projectors — WUXGA/WXGA 1.62 to 2.22 throw ratio; lens shift—vertical: -67 percent to +67 percent, horizontal: -30 percent to +30 percent
- 9,000- to 20,000-lumen projectors — WUXGA 1.19 to 1.62 throw ratio; lens shift—vertical: -60 percent to +60 percent, horizontal: -18 percent to +18 percent
- Native 4K projector — 1.15 to 1.57 throw ratio; vertical: -58 percent to +58 percent, horizontal: -16 percent to +16 percent
- Model: V12H004W06
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.