Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Key Features
- Shipping & Returns
The HD‑TXU‑4KZ‑111-2G is a DM Lite® 4K60 4:4:4 transmitter designed to interoperate with a DM Lite HD-RXU-4KZ Series receiver. A USB-C® input with DisplayPort™ Alt Mode capability enables the transmission of a DisplayPort AV signal. The USB-C input also enables the transmission of USB 2.0 data signals. A CAT5e or higher twisted pair cable is used to connect the HD‑TXU‑4KZ‑111-2G to the DM Lite receiver. For 1080p, WUXGA, and 2K signals, a cable length of up to 230 ft (70 m) is supported. For UHD and 4K signals, a cable length of up to 130 ft (40 m) is supported.1
The HD‑TXU‑4KZ‑111-2G is available in two models: HD‑TXU‑4KZ‑111-2G-B (black) and HD‑TXU‑4KZ‑111-2G-W (white).
Interoperability with a DM Lite HD-RXU-4KZ Series Receiver
For interoperability between the HD-TXU-4KZ-111-2G and an HD-RXU-4KZ Series receiver, the DM Lite output port of the HD‑TXU‑4KZ‑111-2G must be connected to the DM Lite input port of the HD-RXU-4KZ Series receiver. An example of a supported DM Lite receiver is the HD-RXU-4KZ-101-E.
NOTE: If the HD-TXU-4KZ-111-2G is paired with a DM Lite receiver other than an HD-RXU-4KZ Series receiver or paired with a DMPS Lite™ switcher (HD-PS Series or HD‑RX‑4K‑210‑C‑E[‑POE]), USB 2.0 data extension is not supported.
4K60 4:4:4 and HDR Support
The HD‑TXU‑4KZ‑111-2G supports video resolutions up to 4K60 with 4:4:4 color sampling. HDR10, HDR10+, and Dolby Vision® video formats are also supported.2
USB 2.0 Data Extension
Two USB 2.0 host ports are provided on the HD‑TXU‑4KZ‑111-2G, enabling connection to USB 2.0 peripheral devices. Various types of USB peripheral devices are supported, including mice, keyboards, whiteboards, touch screens, game controllers, cameras, mobile devices, headsets, printers, flash drives, hard drives, and USB hubs.3
Two-Gang Wall Plate Design
The HD‑TXU‑4KZ-111-2G is designed to mount into a 2-gang U.S. electrical box or plaster ring (not included). The HD‑TXU‑4KZ‑111-2G can receive power from the remote DM Lite receiver (surface mountable only).
- DM Lite® transmitter functionality designed to interoperate with a DM Lite HD-RXU-4KZ Series receiver
- Point-to-point extension of a USB-C® DisplayPort™ AV signal and USB 2.0 data signals over a CAT5e or higher cable
- USB-C input with DisplayPort Alt Mode capability and USB 2.0 support
- DM Lite transmission distance up to 130 ft (40 m) for UHD and 4K signals or up to 230 ft (70 m) for 1080p, WUXGA, and 2K signals
- 4K60 4:4:4 capability
- HDR10, HDR10+, and Dolby Vision® video formats
- Compliance with HDCP 2.3
- CEC (Consumer Electronics Control) pass-through capability
- EDID pass-through capability
- Two-gang-wall plate design with black finish
- Decorator style faceplate required (FP-G2-DM Series sold separately)
- Power from the remote DM Lite receiver (surface mountable only)
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.