Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions. that you get Top Quality from the manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at
- Key Features
- Shipping & Returns
The Crestron® FT2‑202‑MECH‑PTL FlipTop™ cable management system installs into a table or other horizontal surface to provide modular connectivity. It features a retracting lid that disappears within the enclosure. When the lid is retracted, six module slots are arranged in one row. The flexible modular design may also be customized with an assortment of Crestron accessories, and the pass-through lid style allows cables to be fully extended while the lid is closed.
The precision fit design affords a clean appearance with machined metal surfaces finished in a choice of black or alloy. Modular accessories enable custom configuration and quick installation. All connections reside at the top surface, clearly visible and readily accessible.1
For more information about the accessories, please visit www.crestron.com/Crestron‑FlipTops. To configure your FlipTop, launch the FlipTop Configuration Tool.
Quick and Simple Tabletop Installation
Mounting the FlipTop is as simple as cutting the hole, placing the unit, and turning two screws to engage the swiveling dogs that secure the FlipTop in place. Drop-in modules and under table accessories can then be installed. To complete the installation, the top cover bezel snaps into place magnetically.
NOTE: See also the FT2‑202‑ELEC‑PTL FlipTop system for alternate FT2 FlipTop models with advanced features and options.
The FT2‑202‑MECH‑PTL delivers a customizable connectivity solution with easy-to-install accessories such as pull out cables, flush mount connectors, and AC power outlets. The final installation provides one smooth, contiguous surface with no visible gaps or screws, and the modules may be rearranged at any time.
Modules and Accessories
NOTE: All modules and accessories are sold separately and are not included in the FT2‑202‑MECH‑PTL.
- Pass-Through Cables and Cable Pass -Through Plates:Together, the pass-through cables and plates ensure a FT2A‑CBL‑PT cable pulls out smoothly for use and drops back into the enclosure. For details, refer to the FT2A‑CBL‑PTand FT2A‑PLT‑PT‑10 product pages.
- Gravity Cable Retractors:Gravity cable retractors employ a gravity-assisted track and pulley mechanism housed within a narrow, vertical enclosure that extends beneath the FlipTop chassis. For details, refer to the FT2A‑CBLR‑GRproduct page.1,2
- Keystone Plates:Keystone plate modules allow the installation of any flush mountable keystone compliant connector. For details, refer to the FT2A‑PLT‑KEY‑10.3
- USB Rapid Charger:The FT2A‑CHGR‑USBA‑BASIC includes two USB‑A charging ports. For details, refer to FT2A‑CHGR‑USBA‑BASIC.1 The FT2‑202‑MECH‑PTL only allots for one USB rapid charger.
- AC Power Outlet Modules:AC power outlets are offered in NEMA type modules available for the U.S., Canada, and Mexico, with one, two, or three outlets per module. International outlets are available with one or two outlets per module. For details refer to FT2A‑PWR‑US
- Blank Plates:Fill unused module slots with a blank plate module. For details, refer to FT2A‑PLT‑BLANK‑10.
- Utility Shelf:Utility shelf accessory that makes installing a Crestron DigitalMedia™ transmitter or other interface device beneath the table simple. For details, refer to FT2A‑UTK‑SHELF.
- Dashboard-forward design keeps connections close to the surface
- Pass-through lid allows cables to be fully extended while the lid is closed
- Available in black and alloy metal finishes
- Provides 6 module slots arranged in 1 row (6 modules per row)
- Fits a 3-1/4 in. (83 mm) deep x 7 in. (178 mm) rectangular cutout (template included)
- Optional Crestron FT2 modular accessories, such as power outlets, retractor cables, and keystone plates, are easy to install and provide custom solutions3
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.