Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
The white AcousticDesign Series QSC AD-S112sw is a 12" surface-mount 8-ohm subwoofer supplied with a yoke mounting system, making it suitable for low-frequency reinforcement in a variety of foreground and background music applications, a well-matched companion for QSC's AcousticDesign full-range loudspeakers.
Outfitted with a 12" weather-treated woofer on a 2.5" voice coil, the AD-S112sw direct-radiating subwoofer offers 300W RMS power handling, a frequency range of 30 to 135 Hz (-10 dB), and a peak maximum SPL of 121 dB. Its TFR (Turbulent Flow Reduction) port optimizes resonance tuning and yields higher output SPLs before turbulence.
The AD-S112sw utilizes a 4-pole Euroblock connector under a sealed input cover for easy wiring and protection from moisture. Featuring a rugged ABS enclosure and a powder coated aluminum grille, the AD-S112sw boasts dust and splash resistance beyond IP54 ratings for worry-free operation indoors or outside.
- Designed for foreground and background music sound reinforcement in restaurant, retail, audio visual, education, and large system ancillary support applications as well as in concourses, casinos, transportation terminals, and worship facilities
- Includes a yoke mount assembly to take full advantage of boundary plane coupling and to reduce vibration transmission
- M10 fittings allow suspended or flown deployments using M10 Kit-C (available separately)
- Direct-radiating 12" weather-treated paper cone woofer with a 2.5" voice coil
- TFR (Turbulent Flow Reduction) port design tunes the enclosure resonance and is optimized for high-velocity air flow, resulting in higher output pressures before turbulence or "chuffing" of the port
- Rugged ABS enclosure and powder coated aluminum grille
- Exceeds IP54 ratings for dust and splash resistance
- 4-pole Euroblock connector with loop-thru wiring located under a sealed input cover to prevent moisture at the terminals
- Advanced voicing filter sets using QSC Intrinsic Correction are available through either Q-Sys processing or CXD amplifier platforms (available separately)