Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
The Attero Tech unD6IO is a cost-effective, multi-IO Dante network audio wallplate, featuring XLR, RCA and 3.5 mm inputs along with one 3.5 mm and two balanced outputs in a dual-gang form factor. The unD6IO is PoE enabled, delivering all connectivity (power, control and audio data) with a single CAT-5e/6 cable. The size and I/O density of the unD6IO make it easy to put Dante connectivity wherever it is needed - near the audio source or sink - thereby eliminating costly and interference-prone analog wiring.
Features & Benefits
- 2 x balanced XLR mic/line inputs, 2 x RCA and 1 x 3.5 mm input
- 1 x 3.5 mm output and 2x balanced outputs on a side-mounted depluggable connector, with software-controllable volume
- Q-SYS control plugin enables easy integration into the Q-SYS Ecosystem
- PoE capable
- Three software-selectable gain levels are available on the XLR input to accommodate a wide variety of input levels and devices.
- +48 V phantom power
- Dante Domain Manager-ready
|Input types||2 x XLR (balanced and RF filtered)
2 x RCA (stereo unbalanced)
1 x 3.5 mm (stereo unbalanced)
|Gain||-18 dB, -3 dB, +25 dB and +40 dB,
software selectable (Inputs 1/2)
|Maximum input levels||+20 dBu @ -18 dB gain,
+6 dBu @ - 3 dB gain,
-23 dBu @ +25 dB gain
-38 dBu @ +40 dB gain (Inputs 1/2)
+12 dBu ( Inputs 3/4 A & B)
|Phantom power||+48 V (inputs 1 & 2 only)|
|Output type||Two balanced line level with automatic muting on loss of Dante signal on 6-pin Depluggable Euroblock (Outputs 1/2 B) Two unbalanced line level outputs on stereo 3.5 mm TRS (Outputs 1/2 A)|
|Attenuation range||-60 dB to 0 dB (software-controlled)|
|Maximum output levels||+12 dBu at 0 dB attenuation (output 1/2 A)
+20 dBu at 0 dB attenuation (output 1/2 B)
|Physical level||Standard Ethernet|
|Cable type||CAT-5e or higher|
|Supported sample rates||44.1 kHz, 48 kHz|
|Dimensions (HWD)||4.2 x 3.5 x 2 in (114.3 x 88.9 x 50.8 mm)
Decora wall plate (2-gang): 4.87 x 4.94 x 0.08 in (123.7 x 125.48 x 2.03 mm)
|Weight||0.6 lb (.27 kg)|
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.