Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
Tuned to deliver a tonal character akin to classic FET mics, the silver Audio-Technica AT4047/SV is a large-diaphragm cardioid condenser microphone designed for warm, low-noise reproduction of vocals and various instruments, making it a versatile tool in project studios and home setups as well as for commercial facilities. The dual-diaphragm capsule enables consistent polar response throughout the mic's frequency range while the transformer-coupled output further contributes to the vintage-style sound. Additionally, the precision-machined acoustic baffle yields increased stability and sensitivity.
The housing assembly's symmetrical construction lessens undesired reflections around the capsule and a switchable 80 Hz high-pass filter offers at-the-source reduction of rumble and low-frequency buildup. Thanks to the custom shockmount, the AT4047/SV is further isolated from vibration and stand-borne noise. Since it can take extremely high SPLs without distorting—up to 159 dB with the -10 dB pad engaged—the mic is a great choice for loud instruments in addition to nuanced, intimate performances.
- Cardioid polar pattern for directional focus and rejection of off-axis sounds
- Transformer-coupled output and specially tuned element provide sonic characteristics reminiscent of early FET studio microphone designs
- Exceptionally low self-noise, wide dynamic range, and high SPL capability (up to 159 dB with pad engaged)
- Dual-diaphragm capsule design maintains precise polar pattern definition across the full frequency range of the microphone
- Precision-machined, nickel-plated brass acoustic element baffle provides enhanced element stability and optimal sensitivity
- Vintage silver-matte finish on microphone and shockmount
- Open acoustical environment of the symmetrical housing assembly minimizes unwanted internal reflections
- State-of-the-art, surface-mount electronics ensure compliance with A-T's stringent consistency and reliability standards
- Switchable 80 Hz high-pass filter and -10 dB pad
- Custom shockmount provides superior isolation
- XLR 3-pin output connector
- 48V phantom powered
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.