Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
The ZeeVee's ZyPerUHD-D decoder is a signal distributor. This handy device compresses video signals, and it can distribute digital audio, video, and control signals over cables and network switches. The ZyPerUHD-D decoder distributes video signals up to 4K resolution from an unlimited number of displays, such as video walls, projectors, and other display types.
It features an HDMI 2.0 output and 1Gbps Ethernet interface (one for pass-through as well). This decoder accepts IP streaming via both copper and Gbps and supports USB, IR, and RS-232 via Phoenix connector.
Compressed 4K AV Over IP on 1Gb Networks
With a ZyPerUHD, you can easily distribute video up to 4K from any source to an unlimited number of displays directly over a standard Gigabit network switch. Using industry standard CatX cables, you can send audio and video from any HDMI source up to 100 meters away with a clear picture. Each source with a ZyPerUHD can send HDCP copy protected HDMI signals to one or multiple displays without any loss of frames. ZyPerUHD uses compression and can distribute video, digital audio, and control signals all over standard networking cables and network switches - eliminating the need for a traditional dedicated AV matrix switcher.
- JPEG 2000 compressed 4K video, audio, and control using off-the-shelf (OTS) 1Gb Ethernet switches. Support for both analogue and digital audio
- ZyPerMP (Management Platform) with Maestroz software GUI allows simple set up and control of ZyPerUHD. ZyPerMP also has an open API allowing control via 3rd party systems
- Power over Ethernet support (PoE)
- Ultra low latency (less than 2 frames)
- Supports HDR
- Video Wall support up to 5x5
- Source and display control (RS232, IR, USB)
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Wallplate Encoder option
- ZyPerUHD can also be used in a point-to-point configuration to encode a 4K video source across
- Analog Audio: Balanced stereo output
- Analog Audio Connector: Phoenix connector
- IR: Input/output ports
- IR Connector: 3.5mm mini jacks
- Serial: Full duplex up to 115.2 kbps
- Serial Connector: Phoenix
- USB: Dual USB 2.0
- USB Connector: 2 USB Type A
- Ethernet (PoE): 1Gb for video/audio/control
- Ethernet Connector: 1 Gb RJ45 port
- Formats: Supports all major VESA resolutions and variations, including: VGA: 640x480 (4:3)
- HDTV: 1280x720 (16:9)
- 1080p/i: 1920x1080 (16:9)
- Ultra HD: 3840x2160 (16:9)
- 4K: 4096x2160 (17:9)
- Video Color: Depth: 24-bit, 30-bit
- Signal Transmission Distance: Cat6a: 328 ft (100 m)
- Power Input: 12 VDC 1A
- Power Consumption: Approximately 6W
- Dimensions: 2-gang standard box
- Warranty: 2 years
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.