Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
The STBi3 from Zeevee is an IP decoder supporting H.264 UDP and RTP steams via 100Mb/copper with HDMI output. RF tuner for decoding QAM signals over coax. Supports PoE. STBi3 auto-discovers the ZyPerMX, ZyPerMX2/4, HDBridge and ZvPro iSeries streams, which are sold separately. Includes IR remote and batteries, universal power supply, and HDMI cable.
Playback both IP & RF Sources
From distributing internal broadcast channels to delivering a full line-up of television programming the STBi3 allows you to pull live content from both RF and IP sources for playback on displays or projectors. Channels from all sources will appear in the on-screen displays allowing users to change channels seamlessly.
Support for All ZeeVee RF Modulators
The ZeeVee STBi3 works with our entire line of RF modulator products including the HDbridge 2000 series, HDbridge 3000 series, and the ZvPro series. The STBi3 will also auto-discover and decode MPEG-2 streams from ZvPro iSeries and HDbridge 2900i units, as well as h.264 streams from HdBridge 3000 h.264 cards.
Support for the MX Video Streaming Products
The STBi3 auto-discovers and decodes streams from the ZyPerMX, ZyperMX2, and ZyPerMX4 h.264 video streaming encoders - giving users the flexibility to create a channel lineup that fits their needs while modernizing their AV distribution.
- Flexible Live AV Playback
- STBi3 auto-discovers the ZyPerMX, ZyPerMX2/4, HDBridge and ZvPro iSeries streams
- Additional channels/streams can be added manually
- Supports several HD formats: H.265, H.264, MPEG-2, MPEG4, and others
- Supports many kinds of IPTV programs
- Infrared remote control with programmable buttons allows direct control of the television
- Network Service
- Ethernet: 10/100/1000 LAN / 1 RJ45
- Power: DC connector / 12 VDC 1A (Worldwide AC adapter is supplied)
- PoE Power: Standard PoE+ / RJ45 LAN Connector
- Video Output: HDMI 1 / 1.4/2.0 female, Up to 1080p60/60Hz, CVBS & Analog audio 1 3.5mm jack
- Recommended Stream Data Rates: MPEG2 - <=24Mbps, MPEG4 <= approx 6-8MBps
- Audio Output: HDMI
- USB Port: USB host / 2 USB2.0 normal type (Type A)
- QAM and ATSC 2.0 Input: US QAM and ATSC 2.0 tuner input, 1 F Connector
- Remote Control Receiver: IR port, 3.5mm port. External IR Receiver included
- Body Material: ABS+PC
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (Unit): 5.6 in (143mm) x 3.5 in (90mm) x 1.26 in (32mm)
- Dimensions (Box): 7.875 in (201mm) x 4.75 in (119mm) x 3.37 in (85mm)
- Weight (Unit): 175g
- Weight (Unit + Box): 700g
- Storage Temperature: -10°C~50°C
- UPC: 8-12254-01320-6
- Tariff Code: 8525.50.1000
- Operating Temperature: 0°C~35°C
- Operating/ Storage Humidity: 20% to 90% (non-condensing)
Certifications for Use
- Standard CE
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.