Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
Ideal for organizations looking for an easy and affordable way to create a digital head-end for distributing large numbers of AV sources to an unlimited amount of displays, the HDbridge3000 provides a reliable way to deliver multiple channels of video simultaneously within a compact 3RU footprint. Whether you are distributing SD or HD content, over RF or IP, the ZeeVee HDbridge3000 provides the flexibility needed.
The HDbridge3000 is modular with hot-swappable cards, allowing you to mix and match cards with different interfaces and resolution as needed. Populate the chassis with up to 72 channels of SD over RF, 24 channels of HD over RF (with the optional IP streams) or 48 channels of H.264 IP streams. Combine multiple HDbridge3000 units to increase the number of channels.
- 12 media module slots for delivery of any type of content regardless of source inputs
- Simultaneous video output in both RF over coax and IP over CATx
- Up to 24 channels of HD content or 72 channels of SD content
- Zero downtime with hot-swappable media modules, fans, and power supplies
- No active components on the backplane
- Configured and maintained using ZeeVee’s user-friendly Maestro management platform
- Distributes video over RF to an unlimited number of displays leveraging the QAM tuner in the TV
- ZvEAS connects to national EAS and allows for local emergency message information
- Playback custom content using the ZvShow channel
- Compact 3RU form-factor
ZeeVee HDB 3KR Specs
|Power||100 to 240 VAC 50/60 Hz, 300 W capacity, IEC 60320-C14 jack|
|Cooling||Four hot swappable, N+1 redundant, high-capacity cooling fans, front inlet, rear exhaust|
|Supported Modulation Types||QAM 256 and 64 (ITU-T J83 Annex B) Interleaving modes: (64,2) only|
|Cable Standard||Standard, HRC, or IRC|
|Frequency Range||Frequency agile QAM RF CATV from 54-864 MHz, Channels 2-135
Frequency must be within 400 MHz band within the chassis
|Output Level Adjust||34 to 13 dBmV in 1 dBmV steps|
|MER||> 39 dB, typical|
|Network Interface||10/100/1000 Mb Ethernet via RJ45 connection|
|Mounting||Standard 19" (48.26 cm) equipment rack mounting
Three standard rack units
Front or rear mountable rack ears
|Temperature / Humidity||32 to 113°F (0 to 45°C)|
|Weight||Not specified by the manufacturer|
|Dimensions||17.4 x 5.1 x 14.75" (441 x 129 x 374 mm)|
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.