Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide network. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a partner that tests what they sell and gives you the best value for your money. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
Tel: 888.230.3661 firstname.lastname@example.org Contact us today for quantity & package discounts!
- Shipping & Returns
The HDbridge™ 2000 Series encoder / modulators from ZeeVee are designed especially for high channel density environments where rapid deployment, advanced management and compatibility are critical — you can practically feel the confidence that’s built into every unit!
The front panel color display gives you complete status in one glance. You can also use it to set RF channels, adjust power levels and configure delay matched audio settings. To configure and manage multiple channels simultaneously - locally or remotely, individually or in unlimited stacks - use Maestro, ZeeVee's multibox management software. You can also set channel names, RF output and IP/network information.
ZeeVee HDb2640 Features:
- QAM or DVB-T/C modulator (varies by region)
- 4 total channels
- Maestro multibox management software - local or remote configuration and management
- Color LCD for front-panel configuration and at-a-glace monitoring and status
- Breakthrough Cable Management - Each model utilizes achoice of hydra AV cables (extend from a full sized DIN connector to 7 inputs- component HD video, analog and digital audio) or DIN VGA cables.
- Ethernet port – for configuration and remote management
- Analog and Digital Audio - internally encoded and broadcast as AC-3 or MPEG-1 Layer 2 (varies by region)
- Integrated Closed Caption support – required for ADA compliance in many applications.
- Two year warranty
- Proudly designed in Massachusetts and built in the USA
- NOTE:*International models are compatible with various broadcast standards.
- Additional Features:
- A/V Capture
- HDb2640 - Four Component or VGA video inputs - 1080p/i, 720p, 576p/i, 480p/i
- Integrated Closed Caption support
- Analog and Digital Audio
- Digital MPEG2 Encoding
- Up to 36Mbps sustained average encoding rate
- Audio encoded into AC-3 or MPEG-1 Layer 2 (varies by region)
- User-settable program information
- RF Modulation / Channel Up conversion
- Well-formed QAM 256 6Mhz channel, inserted onto any blank channel
- Frequency agile from 50 to 858Mhz (Channels 2-135)
- Supports STD, HRC or IRC cable standards
ZeeVee HDb2640 Specifications:
- Video Input
- Component Video x4: DIN connector HD bridge end,RCA connectors for HD source
- Computer VGA (Analog) x4: HD-15 connector, 75 Ohm RGB0 to 0.7V, Separate H and V sync
- VGA Resolutions Supported: 640x480, 720x480, 800x600,1024x768, 1152x864, 1176x664, 1280x720, 1280x768, 1280x800, 1280x960,1280x1024, 1360x768, 1440x900 at 60 70, 72, 75, 85 Hz.
- VGA resolutions are broadcast centered in the best vertical fit into 1920x1080p30 or 1280x720p60.
- Closed Caption: EIA/CEA-608 captions accepted over composite video input
- Audio Input
- Stereo Analog and Digital Audio x4: DIN connector HDbridge end, RCA connector, 75 Ohm 0 to 0.7v at Audio source. Internally encoded into Dolby®Digital AC-3 or MPEG-1 Layer 2 (varies by region)
- Video Encoder
- Encoder Video Profile: MPEG2 HD Profile 2: ISO13818-2MP @ HL
- Traffic Shaping: Variable Bit Rate
- Video Transport Bit Rate: 38.78 Mbps
- Video Encoding Data Rates: Variable, 10 Mbs - 24 Mbsper channel
- Average Encoding Data Rate: 18 Mbs per channel
- Encoding Latency: Programmable 100 msec to 400 msec
- Color Profile: 4:2:0
- GOP Size: 16
- Video, Audio PID: Programmable
- Program Information: Programmable
- Audio Encoder
- Encoder Audio Profile: ATSC A/52, Dolby (r) Digital (AC-3) or MPEG-1 Layer 2 (varies by region)
- Modulation Types: QAM 256 (ITU-T J83 Annex B) Interleaving modes: (64,2) only
- Cable Standard: HRC, IRC or STD or User defined (varies by region)
- Frequency Range:
- 4 paired, frequency agile QAM RF CATV
- 2 kHz resolution
- +/- 30 ppm accuracy
- +/- 35 ppm stability
- Output Power: +45 dBmV typical
- Output Level Adjust: 25 - 45 dBmV in 1dBmV steps
- MER: 38 dB typical
- I/Q Amplitude Imbalance: < 1% typical
- Spectral Tilt: < = 1dB over 6MHz typical
- Network interface:
- 10/100 mb Ethernet via RJ45 connection
- IP address via DHCP or set by user
- Telnet connection for CLI scripting
- Easy firmware updates
- All settings saved in NV storage
- Front Panel Color Display: Quickly obtain status at a glance
- Network interface:
- Power: 100-240VAC 50/60Hz, 60W max. 30W Typical. IEC 60320-C14
- Cooling: Dual Internal cooling fans, Front Inlet, Rear Exhaust
- Mounting: Rack ears shipped attached. 1RU high
- Enclosure Type: Metal
- Enclosure Dimensions: 1.72" H x 17.33" W (withoutrack mount ears) x 9.9" D / 43.6mm H x 440.2mm W x 251.5mm D
- System Weight: 6.25lb / (2.84 kg)
- Carton Dimensions (individual): 4.25" H 30.875" W12.125" D / 108 mm H 785 mm W 308 mm D
- Shipping Weight: 7.88 lbs (3.58 kg)
- Temperature/Humidity: Operating +32F to +113F (0C to+45C) / 10% to 80%, non-condensing
- Vibration: NSTA 1A in carton
- MTBF: 45,000 hours
- Compliance: FCC Class A
- Part number: HB2640-NA
- Model name: HDb2640
Intelligent AV Distribution | RF Modulation Products - ZeeVee
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.
Nationwide Audiovisual Services - Design, Installation & Support - A Partner You Can Trust
Our AV experts have earned their professional certifications to design, build, and manage the best AV services for you. View Our Certifications
Choose from products and national brands to find the right technology for your needs. View Our Vendor Partners