Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
Part of the ADECIA conferencing system, the Yamaha ADECIA RM-TT is a wired array microphone designed to be positioned on a conference table to provide a comfortable audio conferencing experience with no configuration needed. The mic captures consistent, crystal-clear audio for highly intelligible speech and natural-sounding conversations in conference calls, video conferences, remote collaborations, and distance learning. The microphone is well suited for small- to medium-sized training rooms, conference rooms, classrooms, multipurpose rooms, or boardrooms.
Compatible with Dante, the RM-TT is used with the the RM-CR audio processor, which offers an easy setup with auto configuration. Installation is done through a LAN cable (available separately) that connect the unit to the PoE switch. Up to eight microphones can be used for scalability.
You can choose from six types of microphone directivity depending on the number of participants and and how they sit around the table. Clear voice quality is achieved using adaptive echo canceller, auto-gain control, noise reduction, and dereverberation processing.
Featuring the new RM-TT wired tabletop microphone with built-in innovative DSP technology that provides a comfortable sound environment without any settings, the high-quality conferencing systems ensures a seamless and engaging communication experience.
- Connects to PoE switch
- Processed by the ADECIA RM-CR signal processor (both available separately).
- Supports Dante network audio standard.
- Dante audio, control reception, and PoE power are connected through a single network cable.
- Auto Voice Tracking allows flexibility of table layout in meeting room and position of participants.
- 6 types of microphone directivity: cardioid, hypercardioid, supercardioid, omnidirectional, bidirectional, and toroidal.
- Achieves comfortable sound quality by making full use of adaptive echo canceller, auto gain control, noise reduction, and dereverberation.
- When using Auto Voice tracking, the RM-CR processor automatically selects the microphone that is nearest to the person speaking to optimize voice pick up.
- Up to eight RM-TT microphones per room.
- Includes mounting adapter to keep microphone fixed on the table.
- Supports network audio standard "Dante"
- Automatic speaker tracking allows for flexible room layout and participant positioning
- 6 types of directivity can be selected according to the meeting format and the number of participants via Web UI
- Achieves comfortable sound quality by making full use of adaptive echo canceller, auto gain control, noise reduction, and reverberation suppression
- When using auto voice tracking, the RM-CR automatically selects the microphone that is the nearest to speaker to pick up sound
- Dante audio / control reception and PoE power are connected through a single network cable
- With optional parts, microphones can be fixed on tables
Yamaha RMTT Specs
|Color||Black or White
|Frequency Response||160 Hz to 16 kHz (-10 dB)|
|Sampling Rate||48 kHz|
|Latency||57ms (Including Signal Processing)|
|Dante||1 x In
2 x Out
|Maximum Input Level||106.8 dB SPL|
|Self Noise||6.3 dBA SPL|
|SNR||87.7 dBA (Ref. 94 dB SPL at 1 kHz)|
|Dynamic Range||100.5 dBA|
Auto Voice Tracking
Selectable Polar Pattern: Cardioid, Hypercardioid, Supercardioid, Omni, Bidirectional, Toroidal
AEC, NR, Dereverberation, Auto Mixer, AGC, User PEQ, Output Gain
Mute Indicator (Mute/Unmute)
Status Indicator (Ring)
Network Port Indicator
|Ethernet||Dante Audio/Dante Control, Remote Control, Web UI, PoE|
|Cable Requirements||Cat 5e or Higher (STP)|
|Power Requirements||PoE (IEEE 802.3af)|
|Maximum Power Consumption||4.5 W|
Operation: 32 to 104°F / 0 to 40°C
Storage: -4 to 140°F / -20 to 60°C
Operation: 30 to 90%
Storage: 20 to 90%
|Dimensions||5.5 x 5.5 x 1.6" / 140 x 140 x 41.5 mm|
|Weight||10.9 oz / 310 g|
|Package Weight||1.775 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||8.7 x 7.3 x 3.7"|
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.