Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
Use with hearing aids or cochlear implants equipped with a T-coil switch. 3.5 mm plug, mono, 8 – 16 Ω. Moderate to severe hearing loss.
This neckloop features mono plug. For stereo plug, see the NKL 001-S.
Safety Breakaway Feature
Integrated safety breakaway device. In the event the neckloop cord becomes entangled with a object in motion, the breakaway device will disconnect the neckloop from the user.
- Integrated safety breakaway device
- 18″ Cord
- Adult size
- 3.5mm plug
- 8-16 ohm
- Recommended for PockeTalkers, WF R1 receiver
- For individuals with moderate to severe hearing loss
|Connector:||NKL 001: 3.5 mm mono plug
NKL 001-S: 3.5 mm stereo plug with ring disconnected
|Input Power:||500 mW max|
|Magnetic Field Strength:||25 mW input at 1000 Hz produces 1.7 A/m 6” above the center of loop
85μW input produces 0.1 A/m (IEC Standard)
NKL 001 S (3.5 mm stereo plug)
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.