Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
The Williams Sound IR SY4 is a SoundPlus medium-area wireless infrared system designed to deliver reliable audio monitoring for up to five people in conferences, classrooms, assisted living facilities, and more. It includes the IR T2 infrared transmitter and its power supply, five WIR RX18 two-channel stethoset IR receivers, one charger with five slots, a wall/ceiling mount, and an ADA wall plaque. With a coverage area of up to 18,000 square feet and selectable transmission frequencies, it provides a blend of easy setup and robust power.
Audio inputs to the transmitter include two Euroblock line inputs and a 3.5mm microphone input. An additional Euroblock is provided for control system integration. Back-panel green and yellow LEDs indicate power status and signal presence. A power-saving mode automatically shuts off the carrier after 12 minutes without audio.
The supplied IR receivers feature under-the-chin style, low mass, and an easy-to-clean design. They have on/off controls built into their arms and recharge in the five-slot charger, which utilizes red LEDs to indicate charging status. A full charge yields up to seven hours of operating time.
- Ideal for assistive listening and language interpretation in commercial spaces such as conference rooms, assisted living facilities, small cinemas/theaters, classrooms, and courtrooms
- Wall-/ceiling-mountable compact transmitter with a maximum coverage area of 18,000 ft²
- Power-saving mode automatically shuts off the carrier after 12 minutes without audio
- Power and audio indicators on transmitter, charging indicators on charger
- 3.5mm microphone input with channel selector and dedicated gain knob
- Two Euroblock line inputs accept balanced or unbalanced signal
- Receivers support 2.3/2.8 MHz or stereo operation and offer a closed-ear design with comfortable eartips