Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
The FM ADA KIT 37 RCH is a rechargeable FM ADA Compliance Kit that contains everything you need to accommodate individuals for hearing accessibility in a small-group settings such as libraries, conference rooms and information desks. This version of the kit contains rechargeable batteries.
Rechargeable FM ADA compliance kit for one presenter and up to four listeners. Includes: (1) PPA T46 FM transmitter, (4) PPA R37N FM receivers, (1) MIC 149 conference microphone, (1) MIC 090 mini lapel clip microphone, (4) HED 027 headphones, (1) BAT KT6 drop-in charger kit, (5) BAT 026-2 AA rechargeable batteries, (2) NKL 001 neckloop, (1) IDP 008 ADA wall plaque, (1) CCS 029 system carry case.
This portable, easy-to-use FM system operates at 72-76 MHz on one of 17 selectable channels. This single kit satisfies ADA requirements for multiple-room facilities.
This kit comes in a carry case with A T46 FM transmitter, 4 FM R37 receivers with rechargeable batteries, headphones, neckloops, and a microphone.
NOTE: The FM ADA Compliance Kit is approved by the FCC for operation in U.S. markets. The system cannot be used in all countries. Check with your government´s radio regulations for 72-76 MHz operation.
Disclaimer: FCC rules limit use of this equipment to auditory assistance.
(1) PPA T46 FM transmitter
(4) PPA R37N FM receivers
(1) MIC 149 conference microphone
(1) MIC 090 mini lapel clip microphone
(4) HED 027 headphones
(1) BAT KT6 drop-in charger kit
(5) BAT 026-2 AA rechargeable batteries
(2) NKL 001 neckloop
(1) IDP 008 ADA wall plaque
(1) CCS 029 system carry case
- Simple set-up and operation
- PPA T46 transmitter
- 150’ operating range
- 100 hours receiver battery life
- Lifetime PLUS Limited Warranty (90 days on accessories)
- Meets new 2010 ADA accessibility guidelines
- Made in USA
Small Meeting Rooms
Small Conference Rooms
4-7/8"L x 3-7/8""W x 2"H (12.4 cm L x 9.8 cm W x 5.1 cm)
1.1 lbs (0.5 kg)
Black, ABS plastic
Input: 6 VDC, 300mA, Center Positive.
Output: 100mA per bay.
Williams Sound TFP 041 (US)
Input: 100-240 VAC, 50-60Hz, 0.5-0.3 A
Output: 6 VDC, 1.5 A.
16 hours nominal *
2 Red LEDs - one for each bay. LEDs are lit when charging.
CE, FCC, RoHS
|Style||Heavy-duty, folding, mono headphones|
|Driver Size||40 mm|
|Freq. Response||20 - 20kHz|
|Max Power Input||100 mW|
|Sensitivity||96 dB @ 1kHz|
|Replacement Pads||EAR 035 (one pair)|
IDP 00810-3/8" (L) x 6-¼" (W) x 1/8" (H)
|Frequency Response||20 Hz – 18 kHz|
|Dynamic Range||79 dB|
|Sensitivity||-56 ± 3 dB|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio||63 dB|
|Plug||3.5 mm, right-angle|
|Replacement Windscreen||WND 006|
|Replacement Clip||CLP 090|
|Connector:||NKL 001: 3.5 mm mono plug NKL 001-S: 3.5 mm stereo plug with ring disconnected|
|Input Power:||500 mW max|
|Magnetic Field Strength:||25 mW input at 1000 Hz produces 1.7 A/m 6” above the center of loop 85μW input produces 0.1 A/m (IEC Standard)|
PPA R37 architectural and engineering specifications
- The PPA R37 receiver shall be encased in black, PC/ABS impact-resistant plastic with a hinged battery door. The receiver shall be a body-pack style and include a detachable belt-clip for hands-free operation. The receiver shall have a 3.5mm stereo/mono jack to accommodate stereo or mono low impedance earphones, headphones and neckloops. The receiver shall have a combination volume control with power on/off rotator dial. It shall have a green LED indicating battery and system status codes. The R37 shall have access to 17 preset wideband channels between 72-76MHz. Channel selection shall be made by pushing the seek button inside the battery compartment. The receiver shall have channel-lock capability.
- The receiver shall have a slide switch inside the battery compartment to select disposable Alkaline or NiMH rechargeable battery operation. It shall have charger contacts on the bottom of the receiver for use with Williams Sound drop-in chargers CHG 3512 and CHG 3502. The R37 shall operate up to 50 hours with two disposable AA Alkaline batteries and up to 32 hours with two AA NiMH rechargeable batteries (BAT 026).
- The receiver shall provide a maximum out of 35mW at 16ø with an earbud type earphone. The systems audio frequency response shall be 200Hz to 15kHz ± 3dB and the signal to noise ratio shall be 65dB min. The receiver sensitivity shall be 2μV or better at 12dB Sinad with squelch defeated. The R37 shall accept up to ±75kHz FM deviation and have a 75 μ s de-emphasis time constant.
- The R37 shall have FCC, Industry Canada approvals and be compliant with RoHS and WEEE regulations. The receiver shall be covered by a Lifetime PLUS Limited Warranty, excluding earphones, headphones and batteries.
- This receiver model shall be the Williams Sound model PPA R37.
|Dimensions:||4.1" x 2.85" x 1.38" (104 x 72 x 35mm)|
|Weight:||4.6oz (130g) with batteries. 2.6oz (73g) without batteries|
|Battery Type:||(2) AA Alkaline or 2 x AA NiMH|
|Battery Life:||Two (2) AA non-rechargeable alkaline batteries (BAT 001), approx. 50 hrs|
|(2) AA rechargeable NiMH batteries (BAT 026), 1500 mAh, approx. 32 hrs|
|Current Consumption:||52mA nominal|
|Temperature Range:||– 0 to 50C|
|Channels||17, accessed via seek button in battery compartment|
|Operating Freq.:||72.1, 72.2, 72.3, 72.4, 72.5, 72.6, 72.7, 72.8, 72.9, 74.7, 75.3, 75.4, 75.5, 75.6, 75.7, 75.8, 75.9 MHz*|
|Intermediate Freq.:||75 kHz|
|FM Deviation:||75 kHz|
|LED Indicator:||Power: Green; Low Battery: Flashes Green|
|AFC Range:||± 120 kHz|
|Sensitivity:||2 µV at 12 dB Sinad with squelch defeated|
|Input Overload:||100 mV|
|Frequency Response:||200 – 15 kHz|
|Modulation:||FM, +/- 75 kHz peak deviation|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio:||65 dB min @ 100 uV|
|Receive Antenna:||Integral with earphone/headphone cord|
|Audio Output:||35 mW max, peak into 16 ohms|
|Output Connector:||3.5 mm stereo/mono phone jack|
|Earphone:||Earbud-type with foam cushion, 3.5 mm plug, 32 Ω|
|Auto Shut-off||Enters sleep mode after approx 6 mins of no RF signal|
|Approvals:||FCC, Industry Canada, RoHS, WEEE|
|Warranty:||Lifetime PLUS Limited Warranty, 90 Days on most accessories.|
PPA T46 architectural and engineering specifications
- The transmitter shall be a wide-band body-pack transmitter and shall operate on 17 selectable frequencies between 72MHz and 76MHz. It shall operate for up to 30 hrs with two AA Alkaline batteries and be housed in a black plastic enclosure with an aluminum faceplate. It shall have battery recharge ability utilizing Williams Sound drop-in chargers.
- The transmitter shall have a 3.5 mm microphone jack and a 2.5 mm auxiliary audio input jack. The microphone cord will serve as the transmitting antenna. The Transmitter shall have three buttons on the front to access channel select, master and aux gain, compression on/off, channel lock and screen adjustments. There shall be an OLED screen on the front of the Transmitter displaying current operating status and menu information.
- The transmitter shall have the ability to operate in dual channel mode whereby the user can switch between two different transmitting channel presets, each with its own set-up parameters (channel, master volume, aux volume).
- There shall be a power switch which also serves as a microphone mute control on the top bezel of the transmitter.
- The transmitter shall have wide band FM modulation at 75 KHz peak with a frequency response of 180 Hz to 13 KHz.
- The transmitter shall be covered under a limited lifetime parts and labor warranty.
- The transmitter shall comply with FCC Part 15.
- This transmitter shall be the Williams Sound model PPA T46.
|Dimensions:||4.1” L x 2.8” W x 1.1” D (104 mm x 71 mm x 28 mm)|
|Weight:||2.6 oz (74 g), no batteries|
|Enclosure Material:||Shatter-resistant PC/ABS plastic with textured scratch-resistant aluminum faceplate|
|Battery Type options:||Two (2) AA 1.5 V non-rechargeable Alkaline batteries (BAT 001-2), 75 mA nominal current drain, up to 30 hours battery life|
|Two (2) AA 1.5 V NiMH rechargeable batteries (BAT 026-2), 75 mA nominal current drain, up to 20 hours battery life per charge, recharges in 14–16 hours, uses CHG 3502 or CHG 3512 Charger|
|Operating Frequencies:||Selectable, 17 channels, 72.1 – 75.9 MHz*. Switchable 8 or 17 Channel Mode. (8-channel mode setting corresponds with PPA R35-8 receiver channels)|
|Stability:||± .005%, frequency synthesized, crystal reference, PLL|
|Modulation:||Wide-band FM, 75 kHz peak, 75 µS pre-emphasis|
|RF Output:||80 mV/m at 3 m (max. allowed by FCC rules)|
|Range:||150 ft/45 m|
|Frequency Response:||180 Hz to 13 kHz, ± 3 dB at 1% max. THD|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio:||65 dB (typical) transmitted|
|Transmit Antenna:||Integral with microphone cord|
|Microphone:||Electret type, 3.5 mm mono plug|
|External Display:||OLED for status and menu information. Status: Ch/Freq, Mic Audio Level, Auxiliary Input Audio Level, Battery Status, Mic Mute, Channel Lock, Dual-Preset mode. Menu: Ch/Freq display mode select, Volume, Aux Input, Compression, 17 or 8-channel mode, screen time out, screen brightness, restore default settings|
|External Controls:||Momentary push button: push and hold 3 seconds for power On/Off, push and release for microphone mute On/Off. “Up”, “Down” and “Menu” buttons for accessing and changing transmitter settings. Battery type switch (Alkaline or NiMH) located behind the battery compartment door|
|External Indicators:||Power LED - Green, flashes when battery is low|
|Mic Input:||3.5 mm mono jack with electret mic bias, adjustable gain with 25 dB range|
|Aux Input:||2.5 mm stereo jack, adjustable gain with 60 dB range|
|Audio Compression:||1:1 (off) or 2:1 (on) selectable in menu|
|Compatible Receivers:||PFM R31, PFM R32, PFM R33, PFM R36, PPA R35, PPA R37, PPA R35-8, PPA R1600,|
|Approvals/Directives:||FCC, Industry Canada, RoHS, WEEE|
|Warranty:||Lifetime PLUS Limited Warranty, 90 Days on most accessories.|
|Size||60mm diameter x 16mm height|
|Cord||39” (99 cm)|
|Output Impedance||1500 Ω|
|Bias Power Requirement||1.0-10VDC|
|Sensitivity||-40 dB ± 3 dB|
Lifetime PLUS Limited
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.